BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
denisha h.
san antonio
I thought this product was very good. Held my hair up pretty well and lasted throughout the whole day. Liked it a lot.
Amanda P.
Bangor, ME
I use this mousse because it is affordable. I have very straight, fine hair and it adds only a little volume and wave.
Bobbi P.
Minnesota Lk, MN
love the smell of this product. unfortunately it leaves my hair feeling dirty and give me dandruff, also makes me itchy
Samantha D.
Raeford, NC
Herbal essence is the best stuff you can get if you're on a really tight budget. It all smells amazing and works great
Kari O.
Great mousse, not too heavy like some are. I don't use mousse too often, but I do enjoy this one when I do use mousse.
Gabrielle L.
Louisville, KY
doesn't do much to my hair besides make it feel very very crunchy. it leaves a nice smell but that goes away soon after
Jacklyn G.
La Puente, CA
It's smells great. It's really light weight weight it kept from my hair being frizzy. It held my wavy hair pretty good
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this moose every once in awhile it's pretty reasonable priced you do have to use it a lot for it to stay all day
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Love this product. It is cheaper than the other brands and works well. I love the product. I will continue to buy them.
Danielle L.
Corp Christi, TX
Smells amazing, and if you are on the go perfect for that in a hurry hair do.. and us as girls we are always in a hurry
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.