BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Abbey D.
Hamburg, NY
Herbal Essences are my go to mousse and hair spray products. They are affordable and don't make my hair feel greasy.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Tried this product it holds your hair for a couple of hours then my hair fell on very hot days it's okay I will use again.
Stacy H.
My daughter has tried this and liked it. She has semicurly hair and it makes it manageable and makes her hair super cute
Amber C.
Boston, KY
This is good it does good on my hair love the smell to and it don't leave a residue or feel sticky on my hair that's good
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I love this product! The consistency is great and a smooth buttery texture that spreads throughout the hair really well.
ashley w.
This mousse smells amazing and is long lasting throughout the whole day! My mom picks it up at a local walgreens for me.
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
This mousse works great and smells great! It lasts long and is a great deal. I really like all Herbal Essences products.
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Herbal Essences helps to hold the shape of my hair after i fix it. The smell is tops in my book. Gotta love this product.
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
Great for those days, you just don't feel like doing your hair. I just put in my damp hair, and scrunch it. Smells great!
Paigey L.
New Salem, PA
Holds my hair nice and easy, easy to apply with a nice smell. No hard or stiffness, as well as feeling light and smooth.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.