BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Tori T.
I've always loved herbal essences. This is great for a air drying look or with a hair dryer. I definitely recommend this!
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
This mousse works great and smells great! It lasts long and is a great deal. I really like all Herbal Essences products.
Marissa H.
Carpenter, WY
I love how this makes my hair look and smell! The most is perfect and the scent is amazing! Plus it's not super expensive
Jessica C.
This product is fantastic. Not only does it smell amazing but works great. The container is pretty and it is affordable.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I love this product! The consistency is great and a smooth buttery texture that spreads throughout the hair really well.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Not a huge fan of their brand. They're kind of meh to me but i got it on sale amd discounted so that is why i bought it.
Stacy T.
Savannah, GA
Provides slight volume. However, I have other products that are similar that provides more volume. Not chunky or crunchy
Amber C.
Boston, KY
This is good it does good on my hair love the smell to and it don't leave a residue or feel sticky on my hair that's good
Jennifer (.
This move smells really clean I love the way it smells the smell last all day it’s not too crunchy the hold is OK though
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
This was actually a pretty decent mousse for the price. I still use it and i do believe i would repurchase if I ran out.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.