BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Keisha S.
This stuff is great. It smells amazing which all Aussie products do they’re very light weight and doesn’t stiffen the hair
sara o.
Great product. Has a great smell, and the hold is amazing. Helps alot with the frizz also. Would definitelypurchase again.
Jenna D.
I love this product. Very light and weightless. Doesn't leave hair feeling sticky or heavy. However maybe a little crunchy
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The only way I could have a fuzz the best of the best. I am not a good idea to do it, but the most of my life and the other
Amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
This is my go to, i use this everyday. The smell of this is amazing. Great price at the stores i always have 2 in my house
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
affordable, great smell, long lasting hold, soft touch, easy to find. I will repurchase. It met all my expectations.
Sydney S.
Not only do I love the smell of herbal essence products, I love the quality of them too especially since they are so cheap!
Shelley T.
Wytheville, VA
This stuff smells absolutely amazing! It's perfect for curly hair, or anyone wanting to scrunch their hair when blowdrying!
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Great product. Definitely give my curls volume and makes my hair smell great. For the price this is great and does the job.
Emily P.
Orlando, FL
Again it smells good but has a sticky feeing in your hair i wouldn't buy it again nor would i recommend it thats my thought
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.