BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
rania z.
Akron, OH
I am just trying but in the first time l like it so much . It's without alcohols and that's good because my skin sensitive 😊
Caitlin W.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
Loved the smell, made my hair nice and sleek and my ends are in great shape. I can style my curly hair better with this also!
Angel E.
Front royal , VA
I love this stuff I use it on the daily and would be lost without it. Very happy with this Product and always have it on hand
16852johanna r.
I must confess that I really love the smell of these products this mousse leaves my hair sticky leaves and light it moldable
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This hair oil is really nice. It does not gunk up your hair and it is pretty affordable. My hair is smooth and smells great.
Alli B.
Very cheap and can be found at most any drugstore. I wasn't too impressed with the results; however, it did smell fantastic.
Tam H.
Tigard, OR
This mousse works great and smells great! It lasts long and is a great deal. I definitely look for that in a hair care line.
Dulce H.
Smell great. Leaves my hair place. Keeps my culrs beautiful. And doesn't get frezzy with air. Or with the heat worth having.
Larissa P.
Chillicothe, OH
This mouse works well it just isn’t very strong so honestly if you’re looking for a strong mouse this product will not be it!
Judith Z.
Casi no uso Este tipo de productos, Pero cuando llego a comprar escojo Este nomas para que mantenga mi pelo que parece mojado
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.