BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Brooke P.
New London, WI
I really loved this product! It smells amazing and has nice hold without being super crunchy! It doesn’t leave my hair greasy.
Allison P.
North port , FL
Best product on the market for the affordable price very effective . Even my 10 year old loves the way it makes her hair look
rania z.
Akron, OH
I am just trying but in the first time l like it so much . It's without alcohols and that's good because my skin sensitive 😊
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is a ok product. I didnt like the feel of this on my hair. It did not keep hold and my hair was just to frizzed for it.
Yelly D.
DELTONA, FL
I actually got this in one of these from this app sent for free. It was okay didn't hold curls much. I wouldn't recommend it.
carolina r.
Raleigh, North Carolina
To curl my hair is the best I love the smell that leaves hair and does not put on hard hair as there are many products I love
Madeline F.
Connecticut
Love this product very helpful for your hair I love it❤️❤️Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Evelyn V.
This product makes your hair dry and it feels frizzy and nappy. It did hold my hair into style but the affects were a killer.
Mackenzie R.
I use this product everyday, very good for curly hair, super easy to apply and lasts all day. It smells super refreshing too
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Herbal shampoo and conditions ,I really like this product it's very good. Specially the smell of the shampoo and conditions.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.