BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
I like this product. It’s not my favorite by far but I like it. It made my hair a little sticky so that is why I gave it the lower rating. I probably won’t buy this a lot. I did get a few bottles when they were on sale.
Chelsea S.
New Madrid
I don't know much about this product but I'd love to try it out! I'm always willing it test and try new things out. My friends uses this and her hair always smells so good. But yes, I'm willing to try this product soon
Jamie G.
San Jose , CA
It’s a decent mousse! But it does make your hair a little bit crunchy, which I don’t particularly like. It’s effective at keeping down frizz though and it works throughout the day. It’s not my favorite but it’s decent.
Bella B.
This moousse smells absolutely amazing. It's pretty thick but isn't too thick. It gives my hair enough body and volume without weighing it down. After the shower I smooth one pump in my damp hair and blow dry for volume.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
This product keeps my hair volumized all day long. You can’t beat the price for the amount of satisfaction that you get. Plus, the smell is amazing. It’s highly effective and keeps my hair bouncy and full all day long!
TANYA K.
Palm Harbor, FL
I dont mousse my hair often . But when I wanted to try it out this is the one I got. It did the job, although I think it left my hair feeling sticky and too crusty after. If you know what I mean. Wasn’t the biggest fan
Emily T.
I really liked this when I tried it. I don’t normally wear it but it did help with volume in my hair and it lasted all day. I think it smells amazing and the scent is not too strong. It’s easy to use and a little bit can go a long way.
Khadijah W.
Sunrise, FL
READY FOR SOME CURLS ON FLEEK?!?! I love this thing especially when I'm trying to roll my hair myself with rods. I use a little of this and my hair ends up looking amazing. So I brought three more bottles of this lol.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
This moose is great. It really works well. It lathers in my hair very well. It’s a great price, has a nice fresh cleaning smell too it. It’s a very good product. I was very satisfied with the way it made my hair feel.
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
Love this product, it smells great and works great too. The pricing is spot and and it works like a dream. I usually buy it from Walmart or target and haven't been disappointed yet! Herbal essences is really wonderful
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.