BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Rouzel b.
I like the smell and its not bad as a mouse buy I have had better, it sometimes leave some white stuff on my hair when it dries
Cheyenne M.
Beckley , WV
An alright quality, decent price, would recommend to others. Smells amazing as well. Hold great without making hair feel hard.
Amber P.
Dundas, VA
Worked really well with my hair (which is very thick)!! Easy to use and wash out! Didn't make my hair feel weighed down either!
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
The smell is amazing as well as the effectiveness to style your hair using this product. Most importantly it is cost efficient
Briana S.
Charlotte , NC
Love how my hair looks after using it this product and it smells amazing! Plus it doesn't give you that really crunchy feeling
Kacie S.
This mousse is perfect for everyday use, even on days I don't wash my hair! The floral scent is delicious and keeps frizz away!
Mousse is great for curly hair and this one smells wonderful. The price is fair and I like that we can find it in most stores.
keli s.
Catonsville, MD
I have really curly hair and this moose leaves my hair smelling great and it helps hold my curls and it's sold almost anywhere
Clarissa O.
Perfect mousse for the most effortless wavy curls for all kinds of hair. Goes on every strand of hair great and smells awesome!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
This is a great mousse and a really good price. Works so well on my thin hair without being heavy and turning my locks crunchy
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.