BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Elizabeth B.
I’ve got curly hair and this helps my curls stay nice and big without the frizz!! 10/10 would recommend. A little goes a long way
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this! I use it daily since cutting my hair on those days where I don't really want to style my hair. The scent is amazing
Keyonna H.
I love this brand it keeps my hair from an amazing kiss my body feeling amazing and I just love this I would recommend for anyone
Jordan K.
Redding, CA
This product is great for scrunching hair! It had a wonderful scent too:) it always kept my waves so beautifully in tact all day!
Emily C.
North Hills, CA
I love, love, love this product! Hair stays in place how I want it and like it. It also smells great! & it's pretty low on price.
Sheri B.
cape coral, FL
this product is great! the texture that it gives my hair is so amazing! you can t even tell that I didn't actually wash my hair!
Blake N.
Monroe, GA
Love me some volumizing mouse!! Best thing EVER!!! It is most def part of my everyday rountine!! Love the scrunching mouse too!!
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
I've been using this mouse for years. It helps keep my curls defined but not crunchy. And my hair always smells fresh and yummy.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi guys how r u all good I hope I like this it’s smells nice good hold I recommend it it’s not expensive I can get it at Walmart
Adela  C.
I used for my daughter and they like it ..it doesn't leave you flakes in your head. .while I used I never had a problem with it..
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.