BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
I always use this product! it is great for your hair, and it really leaves it nice and smooth. I never pass up a good deal!
Yasmine C.
Apple Valley , CA
I love this cause it makes my hair go back into place when my hair is all messy and it really helps my curly hair stay not frizzy
Heather P.
WAR, WV
I like this mousse. The smell is great. It has a good hold. My only complaint is that it leaves my hair incredibly sticky.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
This moose helped give my hair so much volume and help hold my natural curl all day! It is extremely long lasting and effective!
Jordan K.
Redding, CA
This product is great for scrunching hair! It had a wonderful scent too:) it always kept my waves so beautifully in tact all day!
sadie e.
WENATCHEE, WA
I use this when I do more volumous hair styles to help hold the hair up. I really like that it doesn't make my hair super crunchy
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
I use this mousse in mine and my son's hair.  He gets really wild bed head and it is the only thing that calms it down.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this! I use it daily since cutting my hair on those days where I don't really want to style my hair. The scent is amazing
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi guys how r u all good I hope I like this it’s smells nice good hold I recommend it it’s not expensive I can get it at Walmart
Ashley C.
Fort Bragg, NC
It was okay but not my favorite. I love herbal essences but this made my hair crunchy and for that it wasn't my favorite product.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.