BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
LINDA H.
Corcoran, CA
Love the smell  of the Herbal Essence set me up Mousse!It leaves my hair smooth and manageable,I even let my daughter use it
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This mousse is great if you need volume to your hair. It works so great and even though I have thick hair I still love to use it!
Savannah P.
Johnson City
I love this mouse!! I have super curly frizzy hair and it helps tame it without making it hard and crunchy..can't beat the price!
Yasmine C.
Apple Valley , CA
I love this cause it makes my hair go back into place when my hair is all messy and it really helps my curly hair stay not frizzy
Heather P.
WAR, WV
I like this mousse. The smell is great. It has a good hold. My only complaint is that it leaves my hair incredibly sticky.
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
I always use this product! it is great for your hair, and it really leaves it nice and smooth. I never pass up a good deal!
Jordan K.
Redding, CA
This product is great for scrunching hair! It had a wonderful scent too:) it always kept my waves so beautifully in tact all day!
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi guys how r u all good I hope I like this it’s smells nice good hold I recommend it it’s not expensive I can get it at Walmart
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
This moose helped give my hair so much volume and help hold my natural curl all day! It is extremely long lasting and effective!
Adela  C.
I used for my daughter and they like it ..it doesn't leave you flakes in your head. .while I used I never had a problem with it..
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.