BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Keyonna H.
I love this brand it keeps my hair from an amazing kiss my body feeling amazing and I just love this I would recommend for anyone
Ladonna B.
Works great on my naturally curly hair.
keeps my curls looking great without weighing my hair down. I love the way it smells too
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Works great smells great and isn’t as high as the more expensive brands and it works just a good as the expensive ones I love it
Jinger Tylee E.
Middletown, PA
Great product!!! Works really well and doesnt make my hair all gross. Plus it smells amazing and makes your hair soft and shiny!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This mousse is great if you need volume to your hair. It works so great and even though I have thick hair I still love to use it!
Marlee S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this Mousse! This works incredibly. Absolutely love the smell as well. Everything in this bottle is worth it I promise you!
Danielle a.
Harlingen, TX
I use this product all the time I love it because the hold is great with no white residue left over in my hair with a great smell
Amanda H.
Meadville
Has a very heavy feeling and it clips your hair together. It weighs my hair down so it's hard to style it. The smell is terrific
Chelsea H.
Davy
Not only works great for my hair but smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that struggles with frizzy hair
LINDA H.
Corcoran, CA
Love the smell  of the Herbal Essence set me up Mousse!It leaves my hair smooth and manageable,I even let my daughter use it
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.