BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Cristina M.
Me gusta mucho, Tiene un olor maravilloso, son productos excelentes que ayudan a recuperar el cabello. Me gusta se los recomiendo.
Amanda H.
Meadville
Has a very heavy feeling and it clips your hair together. It weighs my hair down so it's hard to style it. The smell is terrific
Heather P.
WAR, WV
I like this mousse. The smell is great. It has a good hold. My only complaint is that it leaves my hair incredibly sticky.
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
I always use this product! it is great for your hair, and it really leaves it nice and smooth. I never pass up a good deal!
Trinidad P.
I like that this smells really good and it has a good amount of product. It did help to style hair, but It didn't last too long.
Inez J.
Herbal Essence mousse works really great doesn't get hard or anything and it works really good if you have curls to keep in Tech
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
I've been using this mouse for years. It helps keep my curls defined but not crunchy. And my hair always smells fresh and yummy.
Catherine S.
This is one of my go to products !!! I would totally recommend this product to my family and friends..The price isnt bad either..
Ashley C.
Fort Bragg, NC
It was okay but not my favorite. I love herbal essences but this made my hair crunchy and for that it wasn't my favorite product.
Jinger Tylee E.
Middletown, PA
Great product!!! Works really well and doesnt make my hair all gross. Plus it smells amazing and makes your hair soft and shiny!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.