BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Alisha M.
This is a good product it doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff or like straw gives it a nice text her when you brush out the moves
Rose W.
Young, AZ
I love this product, not only does it smell great but it makes your hair stay curled all day when you use a curling iron or rollers
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Love this hair care product, well anything herbal essences that is. It's really affordable and makes your hair smell nice all day.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love the way this product transforms my hair by giving me volume and curling my hair. I love the smell, and that it's not sticky.
Kimberly S.
Baltimore, MD
I only use this in moose and hairspray last the lostest in my hair and yes very it just last longer then any of the others I used😃
erica w.
Anna, TX
I used this product before but it was too crunchy for my waves. I don't think I would purchase it again. It did smell good though.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
This smells amazing and it does great with a lot of hair and thicker hair it actually scrunches and waves it gives a natural look.
Tabbitha B.
Deland, FL
I love the smell and the texture it gives my hair. With the humidity outside i dont have to worry about my hair getting all frizzy
Tiffany s.
I love and product from herbel essance! It smells so good and leaves my natural oily hair so fresh and makes my hair so lightweight
Gina D.
Houma
I have two girls and that means a lot of hair. So we need a great product to tame frizz and to keep it in please and this one can.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.