BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
I love mousse especially with my wavy hair it keeps it all in one place and I love it. So that's good. I would recommend to everyone
Heather S.
Melrose, FL
Product easy to apply and easy to remove, wash out. Doesnt leave hair feeling heavy or weighed down. Leaves hair soft and manageable.
Sarah G.
Personally I don't care too much for this product. Makes my hair very stiff. If not for the stiffness I would use it almost daily.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
This smells amazing and it does great with a lot of hair and thicker hair it actually scrunches and waves it gives a natural look.
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
Works alright for a drugstore mouse, the smell to a certain degree was a bit too fruity for my liking, but it did a decent alright.
Tiffany s.
I love and product from herbel essance! It smells so good and leaves my natural oily hair so fresh and makes my hair so lightweight
Tamara b.
currituck nc
I love all of herbal essences products. They all work very well and are also very affordable. I love the volumizing mousse the most
Amber M.
Huffman , TX
This mousse is great for the days I’m being lazy and just want to scrunch my hair. It doesn’t weigh it down or make it look funky.
Karel M.
Me encanta deja mi cabello espectacular lo recomiendo y si lo compraría nuevamente, también uso el shampoo de esta marca y lo amo!
REBEKAH Y.
Palmetto, GA
I would absolutely recommend this product. It Smells great plus the smell lasts. Apply in the morning and it will last you all day
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.