BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Glenda Y.
Pontotoc
Personally I love Herbal Essentials but the mousse it's not my favorite.  It does have a good scent to it however I have tried other products that are better quality.  The price is not bad but it left white fussy stuff in my hair.  Does not stay on long and you have to use a lot if it in order to work.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse . Leaves hair soft and locked into a style. No stiff sticky hair and leaves hair smelling really nice also. Great product.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
I purchase this mousse for my daughters hair since she has curly hair . The scent is awsome . It leaves your hair smelling really good . This product works like it’s supposed to but if the hold was a little longer it would make it better.
Sophia A.
Memphis
The mousse it’s self was not worth the price. After only about a week of using it, the nozzle broke off, making it a hassle to get it out of the bottle to use in the morning-when I’m already in a hurry. Not going to repurchase at all!
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
I have used this mousse off and on for almost 6 years now. I use it on occasion whenever I curl my hair. It makes the curls stay in place longer which is a huge plus! Will be buying more once I run out. This product smells fantastic!
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
I have fine, super straight hair that refuses to hold a curl for more than a few hours, so I wasn't expecting miracles from this product. It made my curls hold up a few hours longer than they usually do, without making my hair crunchy.
Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
I like this one and the smell but I prefer the purple one I have curly hair and this doesn’t really make my hair look more curly to me it looks straight and stiff. It lasts and I’d recommend it to anyone who wants to have a wavy look
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
Herbal essence smells heavenly. The price is incredible. I do not mousse my hair often because I hate the crunchy look but when I do, herbal essence is the way I go! The packaging is user friendly and my hair smells delightful all day long.
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
I love almost all of Herbal Essences products and this one is definitely included in that list. It smells amazing and works really well. I would like a little more hold. But with my crazy curls I can’t expect things to hold these curls down.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
This makes my hair easy to fix and keep hold. I have very fine thick hair and this just helps it stay in place. It isn’t too sticky and keeps my hair manageable for the entire day. Cost is average and the bottle lasts a couple months.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.