BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Heather S.
Melrose, FL
Product easy to apply and easy to remove, wash out. Doesnt leave hair feeling heavy or weighed down. Leaves hair soft and manageable.
Ashleigh S.
Ooltewah, TN
LOVE the way this product smells first of all. Secondly, this mousse is not heavy on the hair either. Leaves the hair looking clean!
Monique B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
This is the only mousse that holds my curls. It smells so good and is always a decent price. I always purchase 2 so i have my backup.
Nancy M.
Yuma, AZ
Love this product on my hair. Never had an issue. My hair is all natural, no hair dye so its important for my hair to not be damaged
Misty N.
Johnson City, TN
I am currently loving this mousse. It helps me volumize my hair from root to tip. I use it almost daily and have loved it very time.
Katie W.
Knoxville , TN
I uses on my hair everyday or works really good I love it and I definitely would recommend anyone buying this that wants a good moose
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse. Last all day a very very very goood smell highly recommend their products forsure
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
I love mousse especially with my wavy hair it keeps it all in one place and I love it. So that's good. I would recommend to everyone
bre c.
When I'm in a rush to go to school or my mom is in a rush for work and I don't have time to get through the shower this is what I use
Kayla C.
Liberty, IN
This mousse is a great for a drugstore brand. In general, it keeps frizz to a minimum and doesn't leave my hair feeling too crunchy.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.