BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Dawn V.
Ocean Springs, MS
This has the best smell and leaves my hair full of volume. This also does not leave a build up like other products I've tried before.
Janet D.
I love the way this mousse works. I don't feel like its as sticky as the usual mousses are which is amazing! And it smells great too!
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
This mousse made my straight to wavy hair more curly when I used it. It smells good and didn't leave my hair too stuff when it dries
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
Love this brand but didn't feel like this product did anything for me like all there other products. Def willing to try again though
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
Love this product! Keeps me curls set and bouncy. It keeps my hair soft to the touch with out frizz and it doesn’t leave a hard
Cast!
Katie W.
Knoxville , TN
I uses on my hair everyday or works really good I love it and I definitely would recommend anyone buying this that wants a good moose
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Como la mayoria de los productos de herbal essence este huele marvilloso! Y deja mi cabello muy hermoso.el precio es bastante bueno.
Ashleigh S.
Ooltewah, TN
LOVE the way this product smells first of all. Secondly, this mousse is not heavy on the hair either. Leaves the hair looking clean!
Erica C.
Toledo, OH
A few years back when scrunching was a thing this was a go to item. Now I use it before blow drying it it works well to smooth hair .
Linda J.
Pauls Valley, OK
This has been a life saver for me. After I had my baby, my hair got extra frizzy. This product was the only thing that controlled it.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.