BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Alex S.
Mount airy , NC
I like this product because it's not that expensive and it works just fine with my hair. My hair is oily and thin, but it works great!
Lizbeth J.
Edinburg
I hardly use it since my hair is not the type of freezy hair except when its pretty humid outside. But even then it is really helpful.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
My hair doesn’t hold a curl very well. Curling my hair with a wand and then using this product works great and helps the curls lock in.
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse is a good product for wavy or curly hair. It does what it says and makes curls hold
Jenna K.
A staple for my hair care routine! I use this product all the time. I’ve been using it for years and always come back to this product.
reylynn c.
Okay so this has to be my daughter's favorite moose they love the smell they love the way it leaves their hair they love Herbal Essence
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
This mousse helps keep my waves or curls in my hair. I like to put this in and run out the door knowing my hair will look good all day.
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA
I love this moose. It's light and airy and it isnt sticky. Stays in hair and does its job! And not to mention, smells amazing as well!
Melody C.
El Paso, TX
The way this mousse works with my hair lives my hair Curly love the scent very long-lasting the the price is the range of three dollars
Priscila g.
San Antonio
I have curly long hair so I always use this in my hair and I love the way it smells ! I love the way my hair looks once I put this on 😄
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.