BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
dlila s.
Millville, NJ
Best mousse ever! Holds my hair in place, smells great, and easy to use! I love that it hides along with the other herbal essance scents!
Miss M.
This is the mouse I normally use on a daily fix my hair up and go on about my day. Keeps my hair in place for the better part of the day.
Jackie V.
Really like that this leaves my hair feeling light and soft. No hard ends like some do. Curls last and helps smooth out my natural waves.
Rebecca R.
Statesboro, GA
This mousse is great! I use it every time after I shower in order to give my hair more volume. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
I use a lot of garnier fructis products including this mousse. All of their products smell great and are great quality for a great price.
ItsBrandy M.
Algonquin, IL
I love using this mousse especially this summer .. coz I always style my hair like a wet look. I love it so much and the scent is amazing
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
This has a good scent! Love the way it smells. Lathers up nice and easy to apply to hair. Holds for a good part of the day. Average price
Angela B.
I Never Used The Herbal Essence Mousse But I Would Love To Test It Out And See If Its Right For Me Because My Hair Is Not Doing So Good.
Haedyn Y.
This stuff is great! Especially if you wash your hair but need it for too hold a style. Just put this in your hair and your ready to go!
Stachia M.
Hialeah, FL
Omg I truly believe this is the most amazing thing ever. I got this as a gift for my birthday and loved it. I used it for up hair styles.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.