BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
ItsBrandy M.
Algonquin, IL
I love using this mousse especially this summer .. coz I always style my hair like a wet look. I love it so much and the scent is amazing
Jackie V.
Really like that this leaves my hair feeling light and soft. No hard ends like some do. Curls last and helps smooth out my natural waves.
Melanie S.
Love these for a natural, easy hair look when youre in a hurry or just want to look good. Smell amazing and work good on my frizzy hair.
Amy M.
Lobe this product. It doesn't make my hair feel like it's glued to my head and the smell is amazing. Helps with my frizz I have going on
Sylvia S.
Chandler, OK
This is a great mouse that gives a strong hold that keeps your hair looking great all day long. It also smells great and is light weight
Courtney R.
Riverview , FL
This was the first mouse I ever tried and it worked out great. I didn't know that mouse would work on type 4c hair but it definitely did.
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
Best mousse I have ever used before! Other products leave my hair kinda sticky and I don't like that but this one does a really good job.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Really great and affordable. Pretty good smell which is good as most mousses have a very distinct smell. I recommend it for medium hold.
Katherine S.
North Branch, MN
Love the scent of this dry shampoo and the packaging is so adorable. For perfect in my caddy! Love for days when I have no time to shower
Haedyn Y.
This stuff is great! Especially if you wash your hair but need it for too hold a style. Just put this in your hair and your ready to go!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.