BY HERBAL ESSENCES #18 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Jennifer L.
I have a curly hair and it is sometime so unmanageable. But this mousse is amazing. It maintains my frizz and keeps my style all day long!
Monica W.
Hickory, NC
Have only used a few times but would use again if I had it. It does give the moisture that I'm missing. It's not my favorite but it's good.
Brittany N.
Great for all types of hair. It leaves your hair silky smooth and not stiff with each style. It's lightweight and a little goes a long way.
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
Good hold, but not crazy about the feeling that it leaves on your hair. I am a hairstylist and usually only use professional hair products.
Jazmine S.
I like that this moose gives so much hold using a small amount of product. It seems very dense for a moose and is needed in hair like mines
Brittany&Ryan B.
Eros, La
I'm giving this product 3 stars just because i've never noticed a difference in using this one in comparison to other brands similar to it.
Poba Z.
Made my hair dry and freezy. The curl looked very bad. And I felt like I have a lot of products in my hair. Not a good alternative for.me.
Crystal B.
This product is amazing I use it on my natural hair and synthetic braids also it's brings them both back to life and with a healthy finish
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
Use this on my curly hair. Not sticky and smells amazing!!! Very affordable as well. It does last all day and does seem to lose its touch.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Great mouse i really like this brand for hair styling. Nice scent i really miss there hair spray they had before but they discontinued it.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.