BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Jewlz C.
pennsylvania
smells great amazing smell amazing feeling amazing aftermath just downright the best i have tried if you have tried then your missing out !!!
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
I love this stuff and it smells great! I apply it right out of the shower and blow dry from their! It's a great price, I purchased it at cvs!
Katie P.
Milledgeville , GA
Pretty good mousse especially for the price. Smells great and keeps hair style great. I have used it to make my hair wavy and it works great.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Todos los productos de esta marca son muy buenos y son bastante económicos, te dejan el cabello a tu gusto, yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Luisa O.
so good product! smells so good, and make my hair looks so amazing, i really recommend for any one whose like keep nice her hair
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
This is an overall great product, keeps my hair from being too frizzy. The only thing I don’t like is that it makes my hair hard and crunchy.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love herbal essence products. They always do exactly as promised. The fragrance is usually amazing but also light so it's not overbearing.
adriana f.
mission, TX
it helps me a lot to get better curls my hair is like super wavy but sing this product help a lot by the next day and makes my hair better
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
Use this on my curly hair. Not sticky and smells amazing!!! Very affordable as well. It does last all day and does seem to lose its touch.
Misty B.
I like this mousse because it gives me volume and it smells great. It has a good scent thats long lasting and easier for my hair to manage.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.