BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Katie P.
Milledgeville , GA
Pretty good mousse especially for the price. Smells great and keeps hair style great. I have used it to make my hair wavy and it works great.
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
I love this stuff and it smells great! I apply it right out of the shower and blow dry from their! It's a great price, I purchased it at cvs!
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Herbal essence mousse works pretty well but if you use too much it won't stay and runs out quick if you can not manage your amount and usage.
Jordan F.
Fort hood, TX
I love the smell of it, but I feel like there are better styling products out there are the same price. I Don't know if I will buy it again.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Todos los productos de esta marca son muy buenos y son bastante económicos, te dejan el cabello a tu gusto, yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Brandi B.
Athens , GA
I love herbal essences and their mousse as well. It's easy to apply and not heavy on my hair. It also doesn't leave an oily feeling or look.
Jasara H.
NORWOOD , MA
I loved it smells so good it’s really affordable and you don’t need to use a lot it will keep your hair under control with just a little bat
Alyssa B.
Fairfax, VA
GREAT MOUSSE! I used to use #3 with #2 gel to perfect my curls. I now use devacurl shampoo and conditioner so I don’t need to style my curls!
Ambreen A.
I barely ever curl my hair because it's long and thick but when I do i like using this product because it holds my curls in and smells good.
Amanda B.
PORTLAND, OR
I like how this don't leave my hair stiff. I can use this and it helps hold my waves I'm my hair. My hair still has bonus and it manageable.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.