BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
I like this mousse. Scrunch it in my hair to add volume to my curls. It smells great too. I would recommend this to anyone looking for volume.
Kathleen A.
Macungie, PA
Has a nice smell to it which is always good for a styling product..when a product smells fake I don't ever buy it again. This one works great.
Amber F.
Smells wonderful and give ya enough hold. Met my expectations for a moose. Price is fair As well. Will be a repeat buyer if I can find it again
♛Summer♛ Z.
Waupun, WI
This mousse smells amazing and sees to give my hair the perfect amount of bounce. The only downside it leaves your hands feeling a bit sticky.
Lissa P.
Mcallen, TX
My dauthger has a curly hair and i Just herbal essence mouse and vuala! She looks beautiful and gorgeous with her hair done, too easy to apply.
Kaylyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
This product smells very good! I love the smell but it doesn't do the job as well as other products that I have used. Purchase this at Walmart
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Good mousse!  I am sucker for a good smell, and cute packaging!  Great value, for the price. A lot comes in the skinny bottle.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Herbal essence mousse works pretty well but if you use too much it won't stay and runs out quick if you can not manage your amount and usage.
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
I love the smell of it, but I feel like there are better styling products out there are the same price. I Don't know if I will buy it again.
Kim G.
I like this product on my curly hair it really gives hold on my hair does not weigh down my curls and does a crunchy feeling I really love it
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.