BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Erin H.
California, MD
This mouse was light weight but held my curls through girls night. my hair didn't typically hold curl well but this helped it last much longer.
Briana M.
Winslow, AZ
I love all herbal essence products because of their delicious smells but this set me up mouse controls my frizz while giving me a volume boost!
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Works great if I put it in my hair when it's damp and then blow dry out. If I put it in my hair when it's already dry it makes my hair crunchy.
Trudy N.
Haven't used this, but my friend had amazing curly definition and when I asked what caused this amazing tress ...she told me about this product
Daisy R.
Lamont, CA
I really love this product it makes my hair so soft and silky adding that amazing texture. If you have curly hair this is the product for you.
Taylor L.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells amazing, though it does make your hair crispy when you use enough to control frizzy hair. Would suggest towel drying after application.
Hannah A.
I love the smell of this and it hold my style without weighing it down or getting my hair greasy. For effortless waves, this product is a must.
Summer A.
Sod, WV
Works amazing. I recommend this product to everyone. It’s very effective & does exactly what it’s suppose to. Long lasting & an amazing scent.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Good mousse!  I am sucker for a good smell, and cute packaging!  Great value, for the price. A lot comes in the skinny bottle.
Michelle M.
Johnson City, NY
I like this moose it lets me get volume without super crunch which is what i like. It also has a nice smell and help with keeping my curls in.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.