BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
Mi cabello es bastante liso y este producto no le hace mayor efecto. A veces lo mojo bastante y lo uso como para un look casual , pero dura poco
Nelly N.
new port richey,fl
love the smelll!!! love the way it feels!!! love the way it curls my hair and omg it does not put it super hard and it does not damage your hair
Heather M.
Huntsville, AL
I have naturally curly hair and this didnt really help define anything. I didn't like the texture or look it gave my hair. It smells good though
Brina H.
Smells great! Gives good curl definition, but leaves hair “crunchy”. It is inexpensive and doesn’t flake in my hair, I usually get it at Target.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
I received this once before and i like it pretty well I use it after I get out the shower and it smells nice like all Herbal Essence products do.
Brianna Z.
This smells so good ! It always keeps my hair feeling so great too! My hair always looks great when I use this! I find mine at our local Walmart!
Mayra J.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Love this product it really hold your hair specially with my hair I have very straight hair and never holds it's shape with this product it does!
Bailee S.
Antelope, CA
This stuff is so good. It makes you hair smell good and creates nice curls as well. I think it's a cheap alternative to some expensive products.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
This is my favorite mousse other than what I use from the salon. It smells amazing and holds my curls all day when mixed with a tad of hair gel.
Morgan E.
Naperville, IL
This product does a great job at giving my hair lots of volume and definition. I quite like it! Leaves my hair feelings real nice as well.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.