BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Allison C.
I love all Herbal Essences Products! My hair took a hit during my last pregnancy, Herbal Essences is the first hair care line to make me feel like I'm not going to lose all my hair! Very affordable, I order it online and buy it in store. Love Love Love!
Amy B.
This product works amazingly! I was turned onto this by my best friend and have been purchasing it ever since. It has a great scent and is very long lasting. I use this product almost every day. I would 10/10 definitely recommend this to a friend.
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
I like this produst a lot and have used it a lot ... but i only tend to use it during the winter, fall, and sometimes spring ... it never seems to help with my frizz during the summer
Beth An Mike M.
Clairol Herbal Essenes foam is a must have for my casual days, which tends to be everyday. I love that its fast working and acting product for when I scrunch my hair. It makes it look like I just left the salon. It's super easy to apply and rinse out.
Anndria T.
This mousse does a pretty good job of holding hair in place. I love the way that herbal essences mousse smells. If you use too much it can make your hair feel kind of crunchy in places. I would probably purchase this again and it isn't bad for the price.
Aimee D.
Hazard, KY
This mousse is amazing! It defines and sculpts and holds my curls all day. It’s inexpensive but works wonders! I have color treated and highlighted hair that is almost waist length and it held my curls all day. I will definitely purchase this product again when I run out.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I always go through this process of trying to find a budget friendly mousse after I get a cool hair cut. This stuff definitely fits the bill. It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy or gross at all. But I do feel like it could provide a bit more volume than it does.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
When you have curly hair this stuff is a must. It smells amazing and makes my hair super soft and tammed. You can add a little or you can add a lot. It gives your hair a nice textured look and gives it volume. Thus product is amazing. You need it.
Kayla S.
I️m not a big fan of mousse nor do I️ really use I️t since my hair just kinda sets straight but when I️ was younger I️ used mousse and this stuff always smells like fruity candy I️ love I️t! It’s really light too! I would recommend to mousse users
Samantha C.
Addison, AL
I have very straight hair so I haven’t used this product on myself but I have used it on my niece many times and it works perfectly to hold her natural curls in place. It helps to give her pretty curls without the frizz that her hair naturally has.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.