BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Madeleine A.
I love this product it smells so good and besides that it has a strong hold it you will have beautiful hair all day long and lots of complements
emily j.
This mouse is such a wonder for my hair. I use mousee daily to keep control of humidity and frizz (since i have curly hair) and it works wonders.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
This is the only brand I like for mousses and I won’t change it because it looks so soft and does not get hard on mi hair it just keep the waves
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Smells AMAZING! Makes your hair feel amazing. Styles it great. Love love love this product! It's one of my favorites to use fresh out the shower.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Herbal essences has amazing haircare products! Im also in love with tbere different kinds of scents they have out. The hold on this is amazing !
Chelsa N.
Smells wonderful, it last all day. It works fantasic it makes my hair beautiful wothout making it curnchy. It is inexpensive and a great product.
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
This mousse is great, it really sets your hair up and gives you great hold. The smell is great and it is comparable to other Mousse's I've used.
Kymbr T.
This is the only mosse that I will use . it smells great and it doesnt leave a odor . a little bit works a very long way and it stays in all day
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells so flipping good!!!!!!
Angel P.
Chickamauga, GA
It’s a good low price go to. Smells amazing. I have curly hair and usually never really know how my hair is going to react to different products.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.