BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
I have not tried this product but I have tried other herbal essence products and they are awesome from the fragrence to the way my hair feels after
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
Love this hair product! Smells so good and doesn't leave your hair feeling "crunchy." Perfect for on the go mom's and for extra volume in your hair
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
I have this muose that came in a set of shampoo and conditioner. I typically don’t use this type of product but the smell is great so that’s a plus
Katie S.
Sacramento
Love it works great. I have never used a product that works so good. I do recommend this product for my friends and family. So try it works wonders
Janirrette G.
Springfield
I love this products especially when I want to have my hair curls it smells awesome and is a good products it doesn't leave my hair frizzy or hard
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse works great I love that I don’t feel like I have to use the whole can to hold a look in my hair.
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
I do not use mousse a lot, but I have used this one as a last resort if I forgot gel. I like the hold of it. It smells great and really affordable.
Deanna M.
This is a great product if you’re looking for extra volume. It adds that extra oomph to your hair without leaving a gross residue. It smells great.
Nichole S.
Love this mousse. It works great holds my hair but is not hard or stiff. Always make sure to take it when traveling and keep it in stock at home.
Linda B.
Bronx, NY
This mousse not only helps but it smells great! It definitely does the job. I even told a few of my girlfriends how good this product is. A must!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.