BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love how this mouse smells it's the best scent and this product works great at first, but I find that after awhile it does not keep a strong hold.
Kendra S.
Crossville, TN
Thus product is great! It has a great scent to it, and keeps your hair in place all day long! Plus the packaging is beautiful. Who doesn't love that?
September M.
I ended up using this product by accident and i love it. I recommend this to everyone. People say black people dont use dry shampoo. ....thats a lie
Jami H.
Marianna, FL
I've used this mouse for years. It works very well for its intended purpose and I don't think I can think of a single complaint. It smells wonderful
Alana M.
Patchogue, NY
My favorite mousse. I️t feels lightweight and doesn’t weigh your hair down. I️ always get compliments on the smell also. I️t holds the curls nicely.
Liza P.
La Follette, TN
This stuff is wonderful, and smells fantastic. Perfume like scent so might be too much if you have and kind of allergy to scents. But it's wonderful.
Maribel M.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is just amazing even the smells of it adds more goodness to your hair I also love the new ones that just came out in 2017 OMG #amazingg
Kami F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love being able to use this when my hair is wet and need a little volume. The smell is great and smells so fresh! I️ would recommend this to anyone.
Jordyn S.
Lansdale, PA
I love the mousse much better than the gel because it covers a wider area and doesn't make your hair look wet or crunchy if you use the right amount.
Heather F.
Valdosta, GA
Great smell and I love that it doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or stiff! I use in my hard while wet after the shower to get that scrunched look!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.