BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Me gusta pero no me define el pelo como lo hace el gel,una de las razones que me gusta es porque se seca súper rápido! Y el olor que deja en el pelo!!
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this mousse, works great on my hair for a natural curl day or an intense curl day. I use it in my 8 year olds hair aswell. It smells amazinggggg ❤
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
This smells great. It hold somewhat all day. It is cheap. I love using it when I don't want anything to heavy. It is somewhat better than other brands.
Madison E.
south point, OH
Strong hold. Decent amell that won't choke you!!! Doesn't leave a weird resdidue on your hair, or weigh it down after all the hard work is finished!!!
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
This has been my go to moouse for forever. I don't use it very much anymore but when I do it has to be this. Gives my curls hold without being crunchy.
Lisa M.
Thunder Bay
Besides being sticky like all mousses it's pretty amazing. After the crunch it's pretty soft. At a good price it makes it a good go to for curly hair.
Haley B.
Columbia, KY
This personally wasn't the best mousse for my hair type. I have very dry, curly hair and this mousse only made it more dry and the curls weren't tamed.
cassey c.
Oh my goodness I love this this moose smells so good it lasts literally all day is a very very good smelling moose only complaint is it does not hold.
Marisa C.
Dalton, GA
This mousse is amazing! Not only does it smell great it doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy. I would and have bought this product for a second time.
Naima L.
Farmington, NM
Me gusta micho.. deja un aroma en el cabello demasiado agradable.. el cabello se mantiene dijo y no se hace polvo blanco después de agarrar tu cabello
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.