BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Andrea B.
It's alright but I like gel better. My hair is thick and frizzy so gel works better for me. Plus I like the packaging better of the purple squeeze tube.
Araceli C.
This always leaves my hair looking amazing! I love it. I combine it with the shampoo and conditioner as well which give it the touch I need for my hair.
Tasha V.
Louisville, KY
I have wavey hair and this helps tame the mess and hold the curl all day when I want curly in my hair. It also helps smooth out any fly away baby hairs.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
This smells great. It hold somewhat all day. It is cheap. I love using it when I don't want anything to heavy. It is somewhat better than other brands.
cassey c.
Oh my goodness I love this this moose smells so good it lasts literally all day is a very very good smelling moose only complaint is it does not hold.
jessica G.
goose creek
 i do like this product i will keep buying this product two keep the frizzy out and holds your curls in it does whatever you need it to it works..
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Me gusta pero no me define el pelo como lo hace el gel,una de las razones que me gusta es porque se seca súper rápido! Y el olor que deja en el pelo!!
Naima L.
Farmington, NM
Me gusta micho.. deja un aroma en el cabello demasiado agradable.. el cabello se mantiene dijo y no se hace polvo blanco después de agarrar tu cabello
Adine M.
Henderson
This product works really well and it also smells good! It kept my hair in place throughout the day and gave it that texture and volume that I wanted.
Haley B.
Columbia, KY
This personally wasn't the best mousse for my hair type. I have very dry, curly hair and this mousse only made it more dry and the curls weren't tamed.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.