BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Jamilyn B.
If I am looking for a stronger hold, then I use this. It smells very nice and has a long lasting hold for my hair. I don’t use this often as I prefer a looser hold. It does what it says and leaves your hair smelling very good.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
This is a good medium-light hold mousse. I liked how it made my hair smell, but I did notice that it wasn’t great at keeping the frizz at Bay throughout the day. It kept the slight wave in my hair, but it was hard to notice with the frizz
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
This keeps my hair looking bouncy all day. It’s the only kind that I’ve ever used. I have wavy hair and it actually helps keep my hair looking like beach waves all day. I would recommend this to anyone with curly/wavy hair!
Kimberly G.
Brunswick , GA
Hey, I can only rate from my own point of view, guys. I have fine hair and I wanted a styling product to give me a little boost. The mousse is too heavy for me. 😐 it weighed my hair down so it’s not something I will buy again.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I really like this mousse because I have waves hair and it really bring the waves to life! It doesn't make your hair crunchy and it doesn't cost an arm or leg to buy it! I just wish there was more of the product in the can.
Amanda H.
Marianna, PA
It leaves flakes in mine and my daughters hair that makes us look like we have severe dandruff. We used to have no problems with it but the past couple of purchases have been horrible, especially for my daughter at school
Courtney H.
I don’t use this product often, I enjoy it, but it doesn’t always work with my hair as it’s difficult because it’s naturally super straight. When I use it to curl my hair when it’s straight out the shower it helps hold.
Ashley W.
Converse , TX
I like this product. It’s not my favorite by far but I like it. It made my hair a little sticky so that is why I gave it the lower rating. I probably won’t buy this a lot. I did get a few bottles when they were on sale.
Bella B.
This moousse smells absolutely amazing. It's pretty thick but isn't too thick. It gives my hair enough body and volume without weighing it down. After the shower I smooth one pump in my damp hair and blow dry for volume.
TANYA K.
Palm Harbor, FL
I dont mousse my hair often . But when I wanted to try it out this is the one I got. It did the job, although I think it left my hair feeling sticky and too crusty after. If you know what I mean. Wasn’t the biggest fan
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.