Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx

Is the scent smooth or overpowering?

Jodi S.
Jodi S.
1 year, 10 months ago
Nice light scent. Is not overpowering.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
1 year, 10 months ago
It was a little strong for my taste when I first applied it but it didn't linger for long.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Genoa City , WI
1 year, 10 months ago
The scent is wonderful and light, not overbearing at all!
Lori I.
Lori I.
1 year, 10 months ago
I am very sensitive to scents, and I think this smells light and fresh. Doesn't bother me at all, and I really only smell it when my hair falls in front of my face.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
1 year, 11 months ago
Not overpowering at all, very fresh smelling!
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
1 year, 11 months ago
I didn't notice the smell to be overpowering . It has a very light floral scent.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Luverne, MN
1 year, 11 months ago
It's a nice floral scent, I don't think it's too overpowering but I'm not very sensitive to scents. It's possible if you are sensitive to scents it might be a little much.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
1 year, 11 months ago
it has a very pleasant scent, it works very well for my hair, i just absolutely all around adore it.