BY HERBAL ESSENCES

This extra strong mousse holds your style with ease all day long. Its formula includes a fusion of cactus flower and bamboo extract for a luscious shiny hairdo that lasts and lasts. see more...

Daneymis P.
To hang out is a good product but did not use it permanently because it causes dandruff in my hair. Maybe not all people will do the same but after 2 days I should wash my hair if I use this product
Jaclyn V.
Buffalo, NY
I have tried this before it is not my favorite my hair didn't seem to hold very long. Something's may work for you better than they have worked for me. It is very affordable tho !
LaTrecia O.
Houston , TX
I love this mousse! It instantly brought out my natural curls and gave my hair a sheen while holding it in place. It doesn't leave any residue which is absolutely a big plus. It has a light spring like smell and I love the design and functionality of the can. I received this mousse complimentary to test/review in my @Influenster #voxbox. As always I have given my honest opinion on this product as with any other product that I review.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I got this sent to me from Influenster to try and review. It smells amazing and it doesn't make your hair hard or crispy but I didn't love it. I don't think it did anything to make my hairstyle last longer or anything and it didn't make my curls last longer...
Cheryl F.
Love this product. Gives a great hold and bounce without the heavy weight of a product.
Vanesa d.
Excelente producto con un olor fresco, perfecto para acomodar el cabello no lo deja tieso le da un volúmen natural, es muy recomendable