BY HERBAL ESSENCES #11 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.
Yolanda A.
Herbal Essences is my favorite product line for my hair. The smell is awesome, and it doesn't leave my hair feeling gross after using the styling products, such as this mousse. Its not a super heavy formula, so it leaves me with defined curls when I use it to scrunch my natural wavy/curly hair. 10/10. I use this on an almost daily basis and would recommend to anyone looking for an awesome product to try with their hair.
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Absolutely amazing. My hair is naturally wavy and this is the only mousse I’ve used so far that Locks in those waves, making them look effortless and beautiful. I like to wear it in my hair on days I go swimming, or to the beach because even though your hair gets soaking wet, the mouse residue keeps it looking controlled and super cute! I’ve been using this product for years, and I’ve never been disappointed.
Haile G.
Boise, ID
I have super frizzy and curly hair and the stuff does wonders to it. I just wash and condition my hair and then let it air dry a little bit. Then I put a ton of this in my hair and towel scrunch it. Usually it’s good to go, but sometimes I blow dry on low heat afterwards and it stays all day. It doesn’t make my hair is super crunchy or flake at all, which is awesome!
Bethany H.
I use this after every shower! It makes my hair look and smell great! A little product goes a long way for creating beautiful, naturally looking loose curls. I have purchased it for years now, and will continue to do so. My hair is pretty fine and it is hard to get good volume, so having this is a major help!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I am absolutely a huge fan of herbal essences products. They all just amaze me and they have yet to have ever disappointed me. I use their gel, mousse, shampoo, conditioner, and more too. They are so amazing and this is such a great mousse.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I Love this stuff! It smells so good and works great on my waivy hair which is semi thick but can go very limp and oily now a days. Some of my waives don't curl as easy, more so the ones in the front where my bangs are. But when I apply this to my clean damp hair, scrunch and let air dry (Don't touch during the drying time!) my hair has a natural shine and my curls are at their curliest! I can even retain second day hair with this. My to go product for almost any day.
Brittany M.
Covington, OH
i'm loving this mousse! Usually my hair products are one or the other as in I can have crunchy/ stiff hair that will last all day, or start out natural looking with soft curls and be a frizzy mess by the end of the day. This product let me have both! It smells great and defines my natural curls/ waves without being stiff or weighing my hair down . Best pArt is it held all day! I had just ran out of my current product The day before I received my voxbox with this product for free (with an honest review) from influenster. Perfect timing and I'm so glad I was able to try this one out! I highly recommend giving it a try. Iv used tons of products from drug stores to professional shops and I'm telling you this mousse can hang with the pros
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
This is not my favorite brand of hair products. It does not last long at all on my type of hair. I have curly hair and I like it for my curls to stay set, and not lose there curl effect. This mousse does not do it for me. Overall great smell and great price just doesn't work well for me
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
I don't normally wear this, but on days when I'm in a hurry or just feeling lazy I'll wash my hair and throw this product in it. I like to use it when I braid my hair because it helps hold the wave of the braids after you take them out. It's inexpensive and does the job!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.