Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong
  • One 6.8 fl oz can

Ingredients :

What’s a good product for hair Natural curly ? Kinky curls
Does this leave your hair soft and smooth or hard? I’m looking for a new mousse that doesn’t leave my hair crunchy.
Does this product stay in your hair the whole day? Like will you be able to tell at the end of the day that I’ve used this?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This mousse works great and smells great!” in reviews
“It helps to keep the curls in for a long time and I dont have the problem of my hair falling out.” in reviews
“This is a great mouse that gives a strong hold that keeps your hair looking great all day long.” in reviews
“I really like this mousse, It gives me the right amount of volume, and keeps my hair looking great all day” in reviews
“love this, smells amazing, doesn't it look greasy or weighed down, all in all I would recommend this!” in reviews
North Bay Village , FL
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse uploaded by Silvia H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Fabuloso me encanto y más el olor es suave y realmente logra el efecto que buscaba la consistencia del mousse es perfecto se siente húmedo y cuando lo aplicas al cabello favorece al momento de peinarlo y darle la forma que buscabas
This product was amazing for wavy and frizzy hair. It calmed down the frizziness tramendously. This is by far the best product I have ever used on  hair. My sister hair after using it was way easier to manage. I would definitely recommend this product and I will definitely be purchasing it to use on my hair from now on. Thank you so much [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Childress, TX
CG method approved and smells great. Very affordable and easy to find. This is one product that I have been repurchasing for a long time. Not gonna lie it's not the strongest hold and it doesnt do the greatest and defining my curls, but it does a good enough job and it's my go to when I'm just trying to hurry up and do something with my hair.
Delmar, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was not a win for me. I expected to love it because I'm head over heels in love with Hello Hydration. It provides hold, however the next day it leaves terrible white flakes in the hair. I would also change the scent. It's not foul, I would rather have my hair hair smelling sweet and fresh.
I do t like my hair feeling crunchy. It’s harsh on the hair, drying it out and it doesn’t offer a lot of hold. I bought this in a bundle a few years ago and it was the last time I bought herbal essences. This also caused color treated hair to fade. I hated everything about this and never finished it
I started using this one a while ago and I can see a difference with the girls. It makes my curls look more defined and it also makes my hair smell really good and I’ve gotten compliments about my hair smelling really good. It is a little expensive but for the smell And the product it’s worth it.
Wow I used to use this mousse when I was young to create beach waves on my hair. My hair is really straight but with this product it will create the waves and the wet look. The smells/scent is super nice but I don't use it anymore. Now I prefer creating the waves with a flat iron, more natural
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way the mouse smells. I dont like how it leaves white flakes in your head at the end of the day. No it didnt met my expectations I thought it would hold the hair all day. Well it didnt hold your hair. If they can make it not flake and actually hold your hear that would be great.
Mobile, AL
I love this product. It not only works very well and holds to my wavy hair, but it smells great too! It also reduces frizz. It do not use too much because if you do it does become crunchy, and I personally don’t really like that look or feel in my hair. But I love this product!
Mckinney, TX
I really have a love hate relationship with my curly hair so it’s took a long time to find products that work with my frizz and curls and this mousse is it. It keeps my curly with out being super weighted down and stiff and help keep my frizz at a minimum I will continue to use!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...