BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.
Haile G.
Rawlins, WY
I have super frizzy and curly hair and the stuff does wonders to it. I just wash and condition my hair and then let it air dry a little bit. Then I put a ton of this in my hair and towel scrunch it. Usually it’s good to go, but sometimes I blow dry on low heat afterwards and it stays all day. It doesn’t make my hair is super crunchy or flake at all, which is awesome!
Bethany H.
I use this after every shower! It makes my hair look and smell great! A little product goes a long way for creating beautiful, naturally looking loose curls. I have purchased it for years now, and will continue to do so. My hair is pretty fine and it is hard to get good volume, so having this is a major help!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I am absolutely a huge fan of herbal essences products. They all just amaze me and they have yet to have ever disappointed me. I use their gel, mousse, shampoo, conditioner, and more too. They are so amazing and this is such a great mousse.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I Love this stuff! It smells so good and works great on my waivy hair which is semi thick but can go very limp and oily now a days. Some of my waives don't curl as easy, more so the ones in the front where my bangs are. But when I apply this to my clean damp hair, scrunch and let air dry (Don't touch during the drying time!) my hair has a natural shine and my curls are at their curliest! I can even retain second day hair with this. My to go product for almost any day.
Brittany M.
Covington, OH
i'm loving this mousse! Usually my hair products are one or the other as in I can have crunchy/ stiff hair that will last all day, or start out natural looking with soft curls and be a frizzy mess by the end of the day. This product let me have both! It smells great and defines my natural curls/ waves without being stiff or weighing my hair down . Best pArt is it held all day! I had just ran out of my current product The day before I received my voxbox with this product for free (with an honest review) from influenster. Perfect timing and I'm so glad I was able to try this one out! I highly recommend giving it a try. Iv used tons of products from drug stores to professional shops and I'm telling you this mousse can hang with the pros
Janna R.
Groton, MA
I absolutely adored the scent of this mousse. I want it bottled up in a perfume! I don’t usually have much need for mousse with my pin straight, fine hair but when I needed some sort of product like this, it did the job pretty well. And sometimes I would put it in just for the scent. ;)
Janey R.
Evart
I have very frizzy but curly hair. I’ve used many products trying to find one that would really bring out the beauty of my curls without the frizz. This product did it!!! I apply it after I take a shower and just scrunch it a bit. It brings out my curls without my frizz!!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love the smell of these product they make your hair smell so beautiful and and they take your hair to style it the way you want and they hold up the style u managed your hair to get crunchy with hair stay and it ast me styled the whole day
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This smells awesome. Sometimes it seems to make my hair frizzy though. It holds but it's still frizzy. I think it may just dry it out. I like products to make my hair softer and this does not. I only buy it if other stuff I like it out of stock
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.