Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse

by Herbal Essences

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong
  • One 6.8 fl oz can

Ingredients :

Well this make my hair really stiff?Well this make my hair really stiff?Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse?
DooEs this product last through the whole day?
What’s a good product for hair Natural curly ? Kinky curls
Start your review of Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This mousse works great and smells great!in reviews
It helps to keep the curls in for a long time and I dont have the problem of my hair falling out.in reviews
This is a great mouse that gives a strong hold that keeps your hair looking great all day long.in reviews
I really like this mousse, It gives me the right amount of volume, and keeps my hair looking great all dayin reviews
love this, smells amazing, doesn't it look greasy or weighed down, all in all I would recommend this!in reviews
Chris N.
Rutherfordton, NC
Love this mousse!  It gives just enough hold and body to my hair without being too heavy or sticky.  I've tried others that have made my hair feel heavy and weighty.
Jaclyn V.
Buffalo, NY
I have tried this before it is not my favorite my hair didn't seem to hold very long. Something's may work for you better than they have worked for me. It is very affordable tho !
dlila S.
Millville, NJ
Best mousse ever! Holds my hair in place, smells great, and easy to use! I love that it hides along with the other herbal essance scents!
Ashley C.
Versailles, KY
I love this product for diffusing my hair! I have to buy multiple cans for my hair!
Kassidy V.
Haines City, FL
works very well for very curly hair. it is very soft on your hair as long as you don't use too much of it. it's very long lasting. has a great scent to it.
Tami P.
Nashua, NH
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse uploaded by Tami P.
I'm loving this new Mousse from Herbal Essences!! Ends up with frizz and has a wonderful smell! You can use every day and the best of all: no oily hair in the next day!
Kayla C.
Liberty, IN
This mousse is a great for a drugstore brand. In general, it keeps frizz to a minimum and doesn't leave my hair feeling too crunchy.
Christina G.
Goose Creek, SC
I used to product almost every time I leave my hair down please my hair super curly super soft and doesn't frizz at all
Jackie V.
Really like that this leaves my hair feeling light and soft. No hard ends like some do. Curls last and helps smooth out my natural waves.
Judith Z.
Casi no uso Este tipo de productos, Pero cuando llego a comprar escojo Este nomas para que mantenga mi pelo que parece mojado
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kat L.