BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Know your style? Then finish it right. Just a few spritzes of Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray delivers a light hold and the dewy scent of our Lily of the Valley fragrance.

• A lightweight, flexible non-aerosol hairspray protects hair vs. humidity for a style that lasts
  • Non-aerosol hairspray for touchably soft hair
  • Scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • 24 hour flexible hold and humidity protection
  • Level 2 medium hold

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycereth-7 Triacetate, Ammonium Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acetamide Mea, Cyclohexylamine, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Sodium Laureth-8 Sulfate.

Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray
  • "Not a solid hold, but a medium hold that lasts all day and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "Another positive is you don't have to coat your hair with this product because a little goes a long way which means you save money by not having to buy more as soon as you do with other products." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It controls my frizz without making my hair "crunchy"!" in 1 review
  • "there is nothing I don't love about this hair spray, it smells amazing and for a medium hold spray it works great!" in 1 review
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I love this hair spray, I like to buy the hairspray that I can push by myself, that way i canc ontril how much i use. This is an 8oz bottle and it lasts me about 4 months. It smells amazing and it holds for about 8 hours.
Jasmine G.
Orlando, FL
i usually go for the natural, loose curls look on a daily basis and this hairspray keeps them in place, without being crunchy! it also protects against humidity, which is something i experience a lot living in florida! i know i can rely on this product to make my hairstyle look fresh out of the salon and last the entire day!
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Whenever I find this product at a store I stock up because I absolutely love it; very very soft and light hair spray; no stiff hair after use; I initially sampled through a voxbox and now I am hooked.
Miranda B.
Brunswick
This is the only hairspray I have bought for a while. I had to stop using Rave due to white sticky buildup. I tried this kind and loved it. It's a great price and smells so good.
Mari M.
I will change my rating after I have tried it. I have bought this to try on my daughter's hair. She has thick straight hair and I am always trying to find something that will hold her hair and have yet to find that. I will give this product a try. I love the svwnt that it has and I know my daughter will too.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
This definitely works. It smells good. I have some baby hair at the end of my scalp on each side that I have issues with sticking straight up and out... This keeps hold of them after I give them a good spray but I don't have to spray a lot either and I like that.
Sarah F.
FLORENCE, AL
Hi my name is Sarah and I buy these products all the time I use them with my mousses from the same brand and I use them together and they make my crunch curls stay and even longer days so i stick with this one.
Emma B.
Newark
The hairspray works so well, and keeps the fly aways down. Also, it smells very nice within your hair and doesn’t leave the crunch in your hair like some hairsprays do.
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
As a theater performer I have to use my fair share of hairspray to keep my curls slicked back and out of my face.  This brand generally does a decent job of that.  The scent is what keeps me coming back to this product because it doesn't smell as chemically as some other brands.  I am not a big fan of the amount of residue it can leave in my hair and can be tricky to fully wash out.
Debbie H.
Orange, CA
I have always loved herbal essences ! Every single product I have used from their brand has a great scent!! This extra hold hairspray really keep all your hair down and maintains them baby hairs ! Also, it does not leave white residue after a long day of use .
Whitney P.
Saint Louis, MO
Do you guys like the scent of this hairspray? How often do you use it?
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
What does it smell like?
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Does it have different smells or only one?
Michelle R.
Caracas
¿Qué es esto? O sea, ¿Para que sirve?

Amazon