Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayHerbal Essences
Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray

Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray

by Herbal Essences

Know your style? Then finish it right. Just a few spritzes of Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray delivers a light hold and the dewy scent of our Lily of the Valley fragrance. A lightweight, flexible non-aerosol hairspray protects hair vs. humidity for a style that lasts Non-aerosol hairspray for touchably soft hair Scented with Lily of the Valley essences 24 hour flexible hold and humidity protection Level 2 medium hold

¿Qué es esto? O sea, ¿Para que sirve?
Does it have different smells or only one?
Do you guys like the scent of this hairspray? How often do you use it?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray!
Product Highlights
Not a solid hold, but a medium hold that lasts all day and smells great!in reviews
Another positive is you don't have to coat your hair with this product because a little goes a long way which means you save money by not having to buy more as soon as you do with other products.in reviews
there is nothing I don't love about this hair spray, it smells amazing and for a medium hold spray it works great!in reviews
It controls my frizz without making my hair "crunchy"!in reviews
It works pretty well for a cheaper hairspray option.in reviews
Brandy D.
greenville
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Brandy D.
I enjoy the hair spray Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray because it doesn’t make my hair feel crunchy. We all know what I mean by that. An icky, hard feeling on your hair. I can still tósale my hair around and run my hands on it and it feels soft!
Deanna M.
I love the smell of this hair spray and I love that it keep my hair from getting in my face when I'm working or at the gym. Although I wish this hair spray came in a larger can I will continue to use.
Nicole K.
Wewoka, OK
Must have love it along with the amazing smell which herbal essence products are known for the ability to hold your hair all day is amazing.
Christi K.
Red Lodge, MT
Great smell!!! Really thought hold was decent and not too sticky feeling in my hair! I've used herbal essences products always and they all work well for the price and smell delicious! My hair smells great from using these products for several days after washing!
samantha B.
Benton, LA
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by samantha B.
I have naturally really kinky, curly, course, dark hair which can be hard to tame without having a million fly always so the Herbal Essence spary hair gel has been a life saver! It smells wonderful and keeps my hair all tamed without making it crispy and hard! I would recommend to anyone who has curly frizzy hair!!
Nicole R.
Corbin, KY
I really like this hair spray it don’t make my hair oily or irritate my scalf like a lot of hairsprays do. This hairspray holds up pretty good and smells great, I’m always a sucker for good smelling scents and great products and the Herbal Essence Set Me Up Hold Me Softly is a great hairspray and it’s very affordable! Herbal Essences Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray
Alina T.
St George
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Alina T.
Herbal Essences me enviou um produto desse para eu testar. Gente! Que maravilhoso! Uma fragrância maravilhosa!
Lindsey D.
Lake Worth, FL
This is my go to hairspray in my house for me and my kids. I've used it for years and would recommend it to others.Other brands leave a sticky feeling and this really lets your hair flow but also keeps the hair down where it needs to be. I will buy again!
Laura M.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This hairspray is so perfect. I don't use hairspray much so I've had this bottle for like 2 years and it still works great.
Salma E.
Carteret, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this hair spray. I love how it smells so much. It gives me an amazing shine and hold with out making my hair really stiff. Definitely recommend.