Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray

by Herbal Essences

Know your style? Then finish it right. Just a few spritzes of Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray delivers a light hold and the dewy scent of our Lily of the Valley fragrance. A lightweight, flexible non-aerosol hairspray protects hair vs. humidity for a style that lasts Non-aerosol hairspray for touchably soft hair Scented with Lily of the Valley essences 24 hour flexible hold and humidity protection Level 2 medium hold

¿Qué es esto? O sea, ¿Para que sirve?
Does it have different smells or only one?
Do you guys like the scent of this hairspray? How often do you use it?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray!
Product Highlights
“Not a solid hold, but a medium hold that lasts all day and smells great!” in reviews
“Another positive is you don't have to coat your hair with this product because a little goes a long way which means you save money by not having to buy more as soon as you do with other products.” in reviews
“there is nothing I don't love about this hair spray, it smells amazing and for a medium hold spray it works great!” in reviews
“It controls my frizz without making my hair "crunchy"!” in reviews
“It works pretty well for a cheaper hairspray option.” in reviews
Love love love this hairspray! It’s set at such a great price and personally to me is a really good simple hairspray that will not leave your hair dry and crusty and does not leave little white flakes behind. It smells really good too and is non aerosol so it’s better for you and the environment. It is does what it claims, holds your hair softly! Once it dries you can’t even feel that it’s in your hair and it doesn’t make your hair feel gross after you use it. I really do love this for a soft hold hairspray. Highly recommend! It’s such a great price for the product and the size of the bottle.
Bossier City, LA
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by samantha B.
I have naturally really kinky, curly, course, dark hair which can be hard to tame without having a million fly always so the Herbal Essence spary hair gel has been a life saver! It smells wonderful and keeps my hair all tamed without making it crispy and hard! I would recommend to anyone who has curly frizzy hair!!
Reynoldsburg , OH
I only use this hairspray for my hair as well as my kids. Love the hold it provides and especially the smell of it. I have thick hair so when I have it down or need to brush it in a quick up do this holds up very Goodall day for me.
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Taylor M.
I like this product when I want a soft hold to my hair. This product doesn’t leave my hair feeling crispy. It smells really good too. The price is affordable! I recommend this product and will continue to purchase!
lewisville
Herbal Essences is eco friendly which is great ! this helps my hair so much and sticks up to its standards. It is not like most hair sprays. It gives me what i want for all the different hairstyles i do.
Bryan , TX
I definitely recommend this hairspray. It holds well without making my hair crunchy or sticky. I like that it’s a non-aerosol spray and the scent is not overpowering. I will be buying this product again.
Saltillo
Purchased at: Walmart
Great hairspray! Smells very good without being to over powering! Has a great hold. One thing I don’t like is the pump on it would like a different one! Very effective! Great products overall!
Jourdanton, TX
This gives good soft hold. It smells great and doesn’t leave hair sticky. One of my favs from herbal essence. Recommend to anyone wanting a light manageable hold. Herbal Essences
Hendersonville
It works good for a little bit but makes my hair crunchy and look nasty but if I’m just doing a pony tail I don’t mind using this hair spray it works decent for the price you pay
Woonsocket, RI
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hold Me Softly Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Rebecca L.
Available at most Home good stores and local drug stores. Cost efficient and yet a quality product. Long lasting, and leaves hair light and natural looking, although with multiple uses without washout it will get heavy. Slightly sticky, this is a good product for someone who doesn't like hot use to much hair spray but needs a little extra hold for the day.