Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray

by Herbal Essences

Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray's formula helps protect your hair from heat so you can keep on loving your flat iron or curling iron.

• Heat Protection Spray, Lily Bliss Fragrance
  • Set Me Up. Don't let your flat iron get a bad rap. I'll help you take the heat and protect against it, too. My formula delivers a smooth finish look and silky shine so you can keep on loving your flat iron or curling iron. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Alcohol, Isododecane, Disiloxane, Glycerin, VP/VA Copolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-16, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethiconol, Green 6, Violet 2.

Usage: Shake well before using. Spray on damp hair and comb through with fingers to help protect prior to styling.

Not Your Mother's® Beat The Heat Thermal Shield Spray does this make your hair look greasy after use?
Is this good for curly hair and a person that has an oily scalp?
Just looking for the best heat protectant. Does it work good?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Tampa, FL
This product is wonderful. It always makes my hair feel so wonderful and keeps it smelling good. I definitely look for that in a hair care line.
Coal Township, PA
Smells great. Protects your hair from heat and leaves a soft feeling on your hair. It also gives your hair a silky shine which is always nice.
Sky Valley near Palm Springs
I love this stuff. I don’t use a lot of heat in my hair anymore but when I do I use this to help protect my hair from damage. Smells delicious!
Honestly, my hair does not have frizz throughout the day. This product smell so good. Also, my hair makes my hair look soft, healthy and shiny.
Pasadena, CA
I like the price, and I like the product the smell of all herbal essence products are the best , and it stays in your hair throughout the day!
One of the worst products I have ever bought from E.E. My hair turned into a giant grease ball even though I only used a little! Never again.
I like this heat protection spray, It does the job. the smell is pleasant, but I hate the way it makes my hair feel. It feels a little oily.
Des Moines, IA
Always take care of your hair. I like using this herbal essences set up heat protection spray when I use any heat on my hair. And I like it.
Pontiac, MI
I really like this product because it smells good and I feel it works on keeping my hair from getting damaged from straightening and curling.
Amazing hair product!!!!!!!!!! I have naturally curly hair and so I'm always straightening it and this protects it and keeps it healthy :))