Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray Hair Care 5.4 Fl Oz uploaded by Kristin L.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Heat Protectors

Lily Bliss Fragrance Don't let your flat iron get a bad rap. I'll help you take the heat and protect against it too. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Loves Park, IL
This product was amazing! Many heat protecting sprays have left my hair greasy and weighed down in the past but this one does neither of those two things. I went on easily and prevented my hair from looking dry and frizzy after blow drying and straightening. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a quality heat protectors for their hair!
Dre G.
Dre G.
Round rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this smells! Almost all the women I know, use some kind of heated product to style their hair and it's really important that we use heat protection to prevent any severe damage. This spray really does the trick and is super cost effective. Plus, you can pick it up at any drug store or local super market. Great!
Anita C.
Anita C.
Renovo, Pa
This is needed for my hair! I have fragile hair, don't always like using hot products to complete my hair. However this spray makes me more comfortable to do so. When in a hurry I just spray and blow. My hair actually looks healthier! I would recommend this to anyone, defiantly people who dye their hair a lot!
Sabina J.
Sabina J.
Middle Vlg, NY
Herbal Essences set me up heat protection spray is a must have for anyone who loves styling their hair on a daily basis. Between the hair straightener blow dryer and curling iron set me up heat protection spray keeps my hair soft and healthy. Must have if you have colored hair can be used on damp or dry hair.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Louisville, KY
Best bang for your buck in inexpensive hair spray that holds. Not super sticky or greasy. Has a nice mist. Sometimes the sprayer clogs, but I remote the top and rinse under hot water to fix that.
Having super fine hair means that hair spray doesn't usually last. I have several bottles between work and home.
Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most heat protectors leave your hair smelling burnt, but this stuff actually makes your hair smelling really good! It doesn't keep my hair looking the same all day which is a downfall, but overall i love this product and I highly recommend it! The price for it is very affordable as well which is a plus!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Auburn, NY
This product is amazing. It works really well in preventing my straightening iron from doing any damage to mine or my daughter's hair. It does it's job in protecting the hair from the heat. Completely met my expectations. And it smells so good! I'll definitely be re purchasing!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Plano, TX
Use this heat protectant spray air love it it is what I will be using to straighten my hair when I use heat on my hair because it really helps keep the moisture in and keep the hot tool from damaging your hair will definitely be using it for a while love it and I recommended it
Nicolette S.
Nicolette S.
Dumont
LOVE this product.I had a point in time where i damaged my hair,this not only protected my hair but it also smelt good and would make it come out softer after i blew dry it.I have platinum blond hair which gets very dry.This product most definitely met my expectations.
Aining W.
Aining W.
Westfield, IN
This hair spray smells so freaking good. It also protected my hair from the heat coming off my curling iron which is good because I usually have to curl my hair several times for it to stay. I try not to use it too much though because it dries my hair our after awhile
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only heat style on an occasional basis, do I still need to use something like this?
Meriem G.
Does it work with all hair types?
Kandice C.
Kandice C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to "it's a 10"? Does this make your hair sticky or oily? How well does it protect against damage?
Skylar G.