Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray Hair Care 5.4 Fl Oz uploaded by Kristin L.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #12 in Heat Protectors

Lily Bliss Fragrance Don't let your flat iron get a bad rap. I'll help you take the heat and protect against it too. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the brand Herbal Essences but Ive never tried this particular heat protectant spray. Ive tried others but this one looks interesting to me. I would definitely say to try it out and see how it works but I can't say why it wouldn't be good.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells great! But I still get split ends and my hair looks so damaged. I started using this after I got my hair cut so it could make it stronger by using this everytime heat is added to it. But i still got split ends and ruff feeling hair.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Herbal Essences products smell. The best part is that it keeps your hair smelling nice too. I have a tendency to blow dry my hair more frequently in the winter, which we all know can be bad for your hair. So I like using a good heat protector without breaking the bank and this one from Herbal Essence is great. Its a drug store price and it protects my hair. I haven't noticed my hair getting as damaged when I use this.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this smells! Almost all the women I know, use some kind of heated product to style their hair and it's really important that we use heat protection to prevent any severe damage. This spray really does the trick and is super cost effective. Plus, you can pick it up at any drug store or local super market. Great!
Jennifer H.
Louisville, KY
Best bang for your buck in inexpensive hair spray that holds. Not super sticky or greasy. Has a nice mist. Sometimes the sprayer clogs, but I remote the top and rinse under hot water to fix that.
Having super fine hair means that hair spray doesn't usually last. I have several bottles between work and home.
Anita C.
Renovo, Pa
This is needed for my hair! I have fragile hair, don't always like using hot products to complete my hair. However this spray makes me more comfortable to do so. When in a hurry I just spray and blow. My hair actually looks healthier! I would recommend this to anyone, defiantly people who dye their hair a lot!
Gabrielle B.
Auburn, NY
This product is amazing. It works really well in preventing my straightening iron from doing any damage to mine or my daughter's hair. It does it's job in protecting the hair from the heat. Completely met my expectations. And it smells so good! I'll definitely be re purchasing!
Nicolette S.
Dumont
LOVE this product.I had a point in time where i damaged my hair,this not only protected my hair but it also smelt good and would make it come out softer after i blew dry it.I have platinum blond hair which gets very dry.This product most definitely met my expectations.
Aining W.
Westfield, IN
This hair spray smells so freaking good. It also protected my hair from the heat coming off my curling iron which is good because I usually have to curl my hair several times for it to stay. I try not to use it too much though because it dries my hair our after awhile
Jenna L.
Loves Park, IL
This product was amazing! Many heat protecting sprays have left my hair greasy and weighed down in the past but this one does neither of those two things. I went on easily and prevented my hair from looking dry and frizzy after blow drying and straightening. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a quality heat protectors for their hair!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this heat protection spray good since it is on the inexpensive side?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Does it work with dry hair?
Kandice C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to "it's a 10"? Does this make your hair sticky or oily? How well does it protect against damage?
Meriem G.
Does it work with all hair types?
Meriem G.
Does it work with an oily hair?