Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray Hair Care 5.4 Fl Oz uploaded by Kristin L.

Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray Hair Care 5.4 Fl Oz

Lily Bliss Fragrance Don't let your flat iron get a bad rap. I'll help you take the heat and protect against it too. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes.

Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This product smells great! But I still get split ends and my hair looks so damaged. I started using this after I got my hair cut so it could make it stronger by using this everytime heat is added to it. But i still got split ends and ruff feeling hair.
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
I love all Herbal Essences products smell. The best part is that it keeps your hair smelling nice too. I have a tendency to blow dry my hair more frequently in the winter, which we all know can be bad for your hair. So I like using a good heat protector without breaking the bank and this one from Herbal Essence is great. Its a drug store price and it protects my hair. I haven't noticed my hair getting as damaged when I use this.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
I love the way this smells! Almost all the women I know, use some kind of heated product to style their hair and it's really important that we use heat protection to prevent any severe damage. This spray really does the trick and is super cost effective. Plus, you can pick it up at any drug store or local super market. Great!
Jennifer H.
Louisville, KY
Best bang for your buck in inexpensive hair spray that holds. Not super sticky or greasy. Has a nice mist. Sometimes the sprayer clogs, but I remote the top and rinse under hot water to fix that.
Having super fine hair means that hair spray doesn't usually last. I have several bottles between work and home.
Anita C.
Renovo, Pa
This is needed for my hair! I have fragile hair, don't always like using hot products to complete my hair. However this spray makes me more comfortable to do so. When in a hurry I just spray and blow. My hair actually looks healthier! I would recommend this to anyone, defiantly people who dye their hair a lot!
Gabrielle B.
Auburn, NY
This product is amazing. It works really well in preventing my straightening iron from doing any damage to mine or my daughter's hair. It does it's job in protecting the hair from the heat. Completely met my expectations. And it smells so good! I'll definitely be re purchasing!
Nicolette S.
LOVE this product.I had a point in time where i damaged my hair,this not only protected my hair but it also smelt good and would make it come out softer after i blew dry it.I have platinum blond hair which gets very dry.This product most definitely met my expectations.
Aining W.
Westfield, IN
This hair spray smells so freaking good. It also protected my hair from the heat coming off my curling iron which is good because I usually have to curl my hair several times for it to stay. I try not to use it too much though because it dries my hair our after awhile
Jenna L.
Loves Park, IL
This product was amazing! Many heat protecting sprays have left my hair greasy and weighed down in the past but this one does neither of those two things. I went on easily and prevented my hair from looking dry and frizzy after blow drying and straightening. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a quality heat protectors for their hair!
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
My hair is very curly and I wasn't disappointed in using this!! I use it often. Love trying different products. First time using it. Would totally try it again. I would recommend it to a friend or family member. Love love Herbal Essences too! Their products are great
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
I only heat style on an occasional basis, do I still need to use something like this?
Meriem G.
Does it work with an oily hair?
Meriem G.
Does it work with all hair types?
Kandice C.
How does this compare to "it's a 10"? Does this make your hair sticky or oily? How well does it protect against damage?
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
Does it work with dry hair?