Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray Hair Care 5.4 Fl Oz uploaded by Kristin L.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Heat Protectors

Lily Bliss Fragrance Don't let your flat iron get a bad rap. I'll help you take the heat and protect against it too. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

Dre G.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this smells! Almost all the women I know, use some kind of heated product to style their hair and it's really important that we use heat protection to prevent any severe damage. This spray really does the trick and is super cost effective. Plus, you can pick it up at any drug store or local super market. Great!
Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most heat protectors leave your hair smelling burnt, but this stuff actually makes your hair smelling really good! It doesn't keep my hair looking the same all day which is a downfall, but overall i love this product and I highly recommend it! The price for it is very affordable as well which is a plus!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Plano, TX
Use this heat protectant spray air love it it is what I will be using to straighten my hair when I use heat on my hair because it really helps keep the moisture in and keep the hot tool from damaging your hair will definitely be using it for a while love it and I recommended it
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Auburn, NY
This product is amazing. It works really well in preventing my straightening iron from doing any damage to mine or my daughter's hair. It does it's job in protecting the hair from the heat. Completely met my expectations. And it smells so good! I'll definitely be re purchasing!
Hinton, WV
My hair is very curly and I wasn't disappointed in using this!! I use it often. Love trying different products. First time using it. Would totally try it again. I would recommend it to a friend or family member. Love love Herbal Essences too! Their products are great
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Luray, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful product with a lovely floral scent. This product helps protect your hair from heat such as the hair dryer, flat iron and curling iron. It doesn't get the hair too wet. This goes on nicely and leaves your hair smelling wonderful. Great price point as well!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Fresno, CA
Love this heat protecting spray that is conveniently found at the drug store. heat protectors are really hard to find at the drug store. i feel like this keeps my hair protected from damage from my straightener an curling iron. very cheap for a good quality item
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
I recommend this to people that need a new heat protectant spray smell last forever it didn't mean my expectations I love it I bought it at target very convenient price it's a good price for being a good product does not need any improvement it is a very good
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Spring Creek, NV
An absolutely MUST have heat protecting spray!!! Not only does it smell like a perfect summer rain but it is so effective! Protecting your hair from any heat and leaving you with hair feeling of pure silk! NOTHING compares! I totally recommend it to everyone!
brandy l.
brandy l.
This is my go to heat protection spray. It keeps my hair from drying and getting split ends while using my curling wand or flat iron. I have wavy hair that is naturally dry any ways! I would definitely tell my friends about this product and purchase again.
alexis F.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this heat protection spray good since it is on the inexpensive side?
Hinton, WV
Does it work with dry hair?
Kandice C.
Kandice C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to "it's a 10"? Does this make your hair sticky or oily? How well does it protect against damage?
Meriem G.
Does it work with all hair types?
Meriem G.
Does it work with an oily hair?