Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Lady L.Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Kristin L.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray's formula helps protect your hair from heat so you can keep on loving your flat iron or curling iron.

• Heat Protection Spray, Lily Bliss Fragrance
  • Set Me Up. Don't let your flat iron get a bad rap. I'll help you take the heat and protect against it, too. My formula delivers a smooth finish look and silky shine so you can keep on loving your flat iron or curling iron. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Alcohol, Isododecane, Disiloxane, Glycerin, VP/VA Copolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-16, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethiconol, Green 6, Violet 2.

Usage: Shake well before using. Spray on damp hair and comb through with fingers to help protect prior to styling.

Morgan K.
Kirksville, MO
I’ve never used Herbal Essence for heat protection spray (I always use Chi) but I LOVE this spray. My hair feels so healthy and it is so shiny despite how much heat I put on it daily!
Allison H.
When I need to straighten my hair and I don’t want to damage it as much I use the herbal essences set me up heat protection spray. It works so well with my hair it makes it so soft after I straighten it instead of a crispy and dead.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This product smells great! But I still get split ends and my hair looks so damaged. I started using this after I got my hair cut so it could make it stronger by using this everytime heat is added to it. But i still got split ends and ruff feeling hair.
jessica l.
I've been using this for the past year and it protects my hair so nicely. I have thin hair that gets damaged easily. This helps to keep my hair smooth and damage free. No more fried hair.
Destiny G.
Montgomery
This is one of my favorite heat protectants!! It makes my hair soft and shiny and it really does help my hair stay straight! I straighten my hair quite a bit because I'm not completely natual yet and this helps so much! It keeps my hair straight just like it should. I like it more than the Tresemme heat protector, and I've noticed less heat damage on my hair since I started using it. My hair always looks healthy after I use it. It's also super affordable. I cannot say enough good things about this product and I highly recommend this for whenever you straighten your hair!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Herbal essences set me up heat protection spray is a really good way to protect your hair and make your hair look great. Herbal essences products come in verity's of smell and different products. I just love the great smells and how it makes your hair fill and look . I just love herbal essences heat protection spray . If you want to protect your hair and leave it smelling and looking beautiful this product for you . You can buy it about any retailer that sales hair products I pick mine usually up from WalMart or if its a new product I will see it on influencers sight and will go buy it. Try these products today.
Estefanie Z.
HARRISBURG, NC
I love all Herbal Essences products smell. The best part is that it keeps your hair smelling nice too. I have a tendency to blow dry my hair more frequently in the winter, which we all know can be bad for your hair. So I like using a good heat protector without breaking the bank and this one from Herbal Essence is great. Its a drug store price and it protects my hair. I haven't noticed my hair getting as damaged when I use this.
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE
I love blow drying my hair when I dress up but it's so fine that I'm always worried about causing excessive heat damage. I had been looking for a heat protectant spray for a while but hadn't wanted to spend big bucks on a salon brand. I was so happy when I found this one from Herbal Essences! Not only does it really get the job done and speed up drying time, it also smells great and only costs a few dollars. Highly recommend!
Corona T.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a pretty good heat protectant for its price and you get a decently sized bottle for what you pay. Although the product works pretty well, the reason why it was only a four out of five star is that I have tried a few heat protectants from higher end brands that I find are of better quality (even though they are much more expensive) and feel that those protect my hair a tad better.
This is a very economical choice for a hair heat protectant and will last you a pretty long time if you choose to try it.
Ivy L.
Saint Charles, IL
I absolutely enjoy using Herbal Essence products. Not only they smell terrific, but they work! I recently just got into using their hair maintenance products and they are much better than the $20-$30 ones that I used to buy from Ulta. The heat protection spray keeps my hair from drying out after using heat styling products and best of all, they're not sticky unlike other products. This is a plus if you like to comb out your hair (with certain hairstyles) using your fingers. Plus, they smell fruity!
Angela M.
What exactly is "heat protection" for your hair? I've never heard of this
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
How well does it work on black hair? The one I'm using now doesn't work.
Maria M.
San Antonio , TX
I really want to try this product!! Where can I find it??
Catherine E.
Does this product leave a residue behind?
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this product cause your hair to become oily?