Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray

by Herbal Essences

Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray's formula helps protect your hair from heat so you can keep on loving your flat iron or curling iron.

• Heat Protection Spray, Lily Bliss Fragrance
  • Set Me Up. Don't let your flat iron get a bad rap. I'll help you take the heat and protect against it, too. My formula delivers a smooth finish look and silky shine so you can keep on loving your flat iron or curling iron. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Alcohol, Isododecane, Disiloxane, Glycerin, VP/VA Copolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-16, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethiconol, Green 6, Violet 2.

Usage: Shake well before using. Spray on damp hair and comb through with fingers to help protect prior to styling.

Not Your Mother's® Beat The Heat Thermal Shield Spray does this make your hair look greasy after use?
Is this good for curly hair and a person that has an oily scalp?
Just looking for the best heat protectant. Does it work good?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
I really love the scent of this heat protectant and it works so well. I have been using the same bottle for at least two months, so it is definitely worth it!
Orlando, FL
The only thing that I do not like about the protection spray is that if I do not dry my hair right away it will clump my hair and not dry the way I like it to.
Mount Vernon, OH
Its okay. Makes my hair greasy even if I'm using a minimal amount when drying or straightening my hair. It is scented, not a bad smell but not a good smell.
A must try. I love my flat iron, but not the fizzy mess it can often leave behind. This brand has come along with good products at reasonable priced savings
This smells so good! I really love the scent of this heat protectant spray! I'm not sure if it is super affective but it smells good and is very inexpensive.
Ironwood, MI
I love the smell! I'm weird haha. but it really works. doesn't leave your hair greasy and it doesn't take too much for a hold. and isn't that what matters?!
Apple Valley, CA
I used this to protect my hair. It didn't leave my hair as soft as I was expecting. I had used other products for heat protection that had left my hair soft.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love the scent of Herbal Essences and this did not disappoint. It smells good and it helps keep my hair healthy while still being able to use my hot tools.
Buffalo, NY
I am a fan of a lot of heat protection sprays, I am not brand loyal but I like the smell of this one as it isn't super perfumy as some sprays I have found.
Relly like this product,would buy again tis product is a great smelling and works just as said on bottle,would recommend to others ad is reasonably priced