Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray

by Herbal Essences

Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray's formula helps protect your hair from heat so you can keep on loving your flat iron or curling iron.

• Heat Protection Spray, Lily Bliss Fragrance
  • Set Me Up. Don't let your flat iron get a bad rap. I'll help you take the heat and protect against it, too. My formula delivers a smooth finish look and silky shine so you can keep on loving your flat iron or curling iron. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Alcohol, Isododecane, Disiloxane, Glycerin, VP/VA Copolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-16, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethiconol, Green 6, Violet 2.

Usage: Shake well before using. Spray on damp hair and comb through with fingers to help protect prior to styling.

Not Your Mother's® Beat The Heat Thermal Shield Spray does this make your hair look greasy after use?
Is this good for curly hair and a person that has an oily scalp?
Just looking for the best heat protectant. Does it work good?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Lone Pine, CA
I use a lot of heat and this is amazing . It leaves my hair flawless . It's amazing amazing I tell you
Myrtle Beach, SC
You know...I've never really seen a difference while using this product and I straighten my hair all the time. I guess it's keeping it healthy though..
Middle Vlg, NY
Herbal Essences set me up heat protection spray is a must have for anyone who loves styling their hair on a daily basis. Between the hair straightener blow dryer and curling iron set me up heat protection spray keeps my hair soft and healthy. Must have if you have colored hair can be used on damp or dry hair.
Orange Park, FL
Very good price and does a great job protecting my hair. It also has a fruity type scent.
Irvine, CA
I love using this on my damp hair right before I use any heat products on it. It gives my hair great protection and smells pretty good too. Not too pricey but really effective. I would buy this again after I run out.
Salem, OR
Love love love the way it leaves my hair smelling! works great hair is always left looking healthy after using and styling
It works. It smells good. It allows me to use my flat iron without frying my hair. Also adds a shine to my hair.
Duluth, MN
I used this heat protection spray for about 6 months and have noticed a lot less damage to my hair!
Schaumburg, IL
This is a pretty good heat protectant for its price and you get a decently sized bottle for what you pay. Although the product works pretty well, the reason why it was only a four out of five star is that I have tried a few heat protectants from higher end brands that I find are of better quality (even though they are much more expensive) and feel that those protect my hair a tad better. This is a very economical choice for a hair heat protectant and will last you a pretty long time if you choose to try it.
Topsfield, ME
This product has saved my hair from basically being a hay stack and dry like straw really love it!