BY HERBAL ESSENCES #79 in Hairspray

Let Set Me Up Stylers Max Hold Hairspray set you up with a lush finish from a maximum strength formula fused with cactus flower & bamboo. Powerful and strong so it can hold your style with luscious shine, maybe even through a tornado. Maximum strength formula sets your hair up with a lush finish. Fused with cactus flower and bamboo. Strong, powerful, and holds your hair with luscious shine. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

• Can you use this for keeping your hair curled? 4 Answers
  • Does this makes anyone else's hair hard and flaky? I've noticed t...3 Answers
  • How did this work for everyone?? Good or bad!2 Answers
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hairspray
  • "This hairspray smells great and helps hold hair in place nicely, but it is almost too powerful and if sprayed enough will make your hair crunchy and especially in my hair, tangled." in 2 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a hairspray for daily use i would recommend this." in 1 review
  • "My hair is very thick and most hairspray don't help hold my hair in place." in 1 review
  • "leaves your hair soft not flaky." in 1 review
Rachel H.
Uhrichsville, OH
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hairspray is the best smelling, boldest hold (without the "flakes" when you try to brush it out) and it's PERFECT for that amazing #Halloween hairstyle that just isn't supposed to move from trick or treat until the end of the adults only after party! Highly recommend this hairspray even for everyday use, you won't be sorry! Very inexpensive as well! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Darby M.
This hairspray does a pretty good job at locking my style into place. It smells SO good, too! I do find that I have to be light-handed with it or my hair will feel a little stiff. All in all, I love this hairspray!
Reham K.
Shelby Twp, MI
I received this hair spray a year ago in a influenster box and I am still using it! Every morning after I straighten my hair, I spray a small amount around my head and brush it down. It keeps my hair frizz free and in place all day! In addition, it smells AMAZING! It keeps your hair smelling fresh and very good. I have to say about the same toward the shampoo as well!
Kayla W.
Redmond
I love this hair spray! It smells great and doesn’t make my hair feel heavy or crunchy! I love that it’s reasonably priced and I can find it at most stores. It holds my curls all day and not many brands accomplish that for me!
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
This has a great hold for updos and going out looks! Easy to buy and it I am a repeat user that lives by anything that can last through a night out in warm climate!
Kristen M.
I always use this hairspray after every time I use mousse. Has a great smell and I hold very well. I love the brand in general and always use the products. Highly recommend!
Glory A.
I no get this hairspray at my local drugstore for my son since he is the only one who uses hairspray in my home and it does what it's suppose to do. I like that it does not leave the hair kind of hard like some sprays do but it is tacky and leaves a lot of residue on the hair. It is fine I guess.but not the best. I bought it because it was on sale and had never tried it before. I would recommend to other but I would warm them about the residue issue.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
I have used this product a number of times for those times when I have to make sure my hair stays looking flawless. This is a great product it isn't the type of hairspray that will leave your hair stiff it gives your hair the movement but it stays. I recommend it for anyone who has to have their hair up and set but want that move so it isn't stiff as a board.
Daniela M.
I have tried this, but honestly I'm not a big fan of hairsprays and even thought Herbal Essences scents are so good, no matter the brand at the end the effect of the product is almost the same, way too sticky and rigid hair for me. Besides it doesn't last long, it will abandon your hair in the middle of the day.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I buy a can of this every so often because it's cheap and when I'm doing an up-do that I want to stay in place without wasting my really good quality hairspray, this does the job for a lot less. It does get sticky and makes your hair hard, so unless you're JUST looking for hold, keep shopping around for another hairspray.
Glenda M.
Does this hairspray leave residue?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this usually last?
Laura O.
Stockton, CA
Can you use this for keeping your hair curled?
Loren K.
Does this makes anyone else's hair hard and flaky? I've noticed this makes my hair flaky and white and extremely hard way more than any other hair spray.
Caitlin W.
How did this work for everyone?? Good or bad!