BY HERBAL ESSENCES #26 in Hair Gel

Your style will be putty in the hands of humidity-resisting Set Me Up Stylers Max Hold Hair Gel. Fused with cactus flower & bamboo, it ll shape any which way with luscious shine and maximum strength hold so your style won t stop until you drop. Shapes your hair any which way with luscious shine. Maximum strength hold hair gel resists humidity. Fused with cactus flower & bamboo. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

• Received this item today from Influenster, does a...Be the first to answer!
  • Does it leave your hair all dry and crusty/shiny like a lot of ge...1 Answers
  • Is this product strong enough to hold tight curls in place? 1 Answers
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel
  • "It was a good hair product but I feel they I would much rather use other products before I use this one but it did leave my hair smelling wonderful 💚" in 1 review
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Huntington Beach, CA
My husband will make me go to every drugstore in our county to find this gel. It smells amazing, and it holds ALL DAY LONG. He's tried the J Crew or the Tressame, Pantene, Aussie....none of them have the same strength and hold that this gel does. The texture isn't super sticky or thick, which he also likes. The only thing I would make a note of is that it can flake if you wear it longer than 12 hours....towards the end of the day you'll notice very vague white flakes if you don't lock it in.
Kerri R.
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this gel free for testing and I am so happy I got to try it. I used it to style my sons hair and I have to say I really loved everything about it. It smells good, it held his hair perfectly in place and his hair was still soft to the touch after using it. None of that hard, crunchy hair that many other gels leave. I would definitely buy this product again.
Aprille C.
Aprille C.
Castle Rock, CO
If you are a natural like me, you're gonna love this gel as much (if not better) than the Evo Styler Gel. This gel is best on extremely wet hair. It made my hair curl up instantly so that I could wear it in my usual wash n go. ❀ This gel is the truth. Use conditioner on the hair first as it does have a tendency to become dry but as far as curl action... Yass! 😍
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this hair gel for a very soft hold. It doesn't add much as far as enhancing my natural waves but it doesn't leave my hair hard or crunchy. I also think it does a good job keeping the frizz at bay. It smells really lovely too (think a soft floral) I was lucky enough To be sent this product from Influenster but the above is my own opinion.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Farmington, MI
I LIVE for this stuff. Seriously, this is the only curl-scrunching gel that I use on my hair. I use it after every shower and then finish it off with some hair spray, and it gives me amazing waves/curls without making my hair hard an crunchy. I will never use anything else! Highly, HIGHLY recommend!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is fairly thick. I use this gel on my wet/damp hair when I want the wavy messy look. This stuff actually does a good job on my hair when that's what I'm going for although my hair normally doesn't hold curl well this stuff works. It also smells heavenly and does a good job for frizz!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I am a fan of this gel for several reasons, the first being the smell and the fact that it truly is long lasting. I have thick hair and it's hard for me to find a product that will work with my hair. It's a great value and I feel needs no major improvement as far as quality of price goes.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Riverhead, NY
I have wavy hair, so when I want to get it curly, this is the only gel that gets my hair to do what I want. The rest just make it feel gross. The smell is an added bonus too. I've thick hair so I use a lot just wish it was a little cheaper because I have to buy it so often.
Ana R.
Ana R.
I have thick curly hair and I'm really picky when it comes to hair products. I hate to see like white residue and feel like my hair is hard, and this product does that. It could be user error for applying to much, but i don't like it. If i apply a small amout it wont hold.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Englewood, Oh
This is a beauty staple for me. My curly hair LOVES this product. Can't got wrong, great price, long lasting and good scent. Buy two packages a week. Great for my long naturally curly hair. My curly friends have heard me rave about it. It's a must have
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is Herbal Essences gel messy like stringy and gets all over your clothes?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Does it leave your hair all dry and crusty/shiny like a lot of gels do?
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Is this product strong enough to hold tight curls in place?
Angela M.
Angela M.
Does this gel wash out easily?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this item today from Influenster, does anyone know if this leaves your hair hard?