BY HERBAL ESSENCES #23 in Hair Gel

Have greater control over your hair even in hot and humid weather with Herbal Essences Set Me Up Styling Hair Gel. Fused with cactus flower and bamboo essences, both scientifically proven to help hair achieve a bouncy, healthy shine, this product boasts maximum strength that can hold your hair in whatever style you put it into.

• Strong styling hair gel with long-lasting high hold
  • A humidity-resisting hair gel with max hold for styles with luscious shine that last
  • This hair gel has the strength to hold any shape or style you desire
  • Scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • Level 4 hold max
  • One 6 fl oz tube

Ingredients: Water, Laureth-23, Polyquaterinum-4, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta.

• Received this item today from Influenster, does anyone kn...3 Answers
  • Does it leave your hair all dry and crusty/shiny like a l...1 Answers
  • Is this product strong enough to hold tight curls in place? 1 Answers
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel
  • "It was a good hair product but I feel they I would much rather use other products before I use this one but it did leave my hair smelling wonderful 💚" in 1 review
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
I use this gel when I scrunch my hair. It’s pretty good. It hold my hair curly all day long. It compares to more expensive gels I’ve used. My hair is oily at the root and dry at the ends. It makes my hair look really nice, but I don’t get 3 days out of my hair like I have with other gels. Seems like it makes it a little oily.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This smells phenomenal. I like it but the container is so tiny. I wish they made a larger version and it would be great. I can only use it like 3 times because my hair is so thick and curly. If they made a larger version I would buy it more
Karie R.
N Salt Lake, UT
It's an okay product but not something that I would use again. Of course it smells amazing and But I found that it became sticky in my wavy hair and didn't really enhance my curls enough for me to love it.
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, Texas
Herbal essences has a great line of products and this gel is no exception. I love how easy it is to manuever my hair with this gel without it being sticky and a glue type feeling. It holds up very well too
Mary P.
This gel has a great hold and lasts all day. Even with my curly hair, I’ve never had issues with it. I’ve been using this product for years and highly recommend to others.
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
It doesn’t work all that well, but it is cheap and somewhat does its job. It smells absolutely amazing which is why I bought it in the first place. I think my hair type is the main issue. It’s soooo thick and heavy almost nothing works. This is worth a try for anyone with not heavy hair
Heather C.
Oxford, AL
I LOVE Herbal Essence products.. This smells AMAZING!! but I found this gel a bit to sticky and didn't really do anything with my waves it would leave them flat ... the product bottle comes small.. but since it's from herbal essence.. I will continue to use it ... because it smells great lol
Carly Q.
Hill City
This smells so good! It doesn’t leave your hair looking like there’s so much gel in it! I barely put any in my hair cause I don’t want that big clumpy stiff hair lol I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
Set me up gel is a great product. It doesnt leave your hair feeling super crunchy but you know its there. It smells amazing and that just adds to the fact its very cost efficient! :)
Ana A.
Anaheim, CA
I love this gel! I use it as an alternative to hairspray when i curl my hair and when i do a non heat curl. It holds up my curl without leaving my hair haed and crunchy. Eben my brother uses it.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
Received this item today from Influenster, does anyone know if this leaves your hair hard?
DONNA V.
Is Herbal Essences gel messy like stringy and gets all over your clothes?
Sarah G.
Does it leave your hair all dry and crusty/shiny like a lot of gels do?
Angela M.
Does this gel wash out easily?
Daisy R.
Is this product strong enough to hold tight curls in place?

back