BY HERBAL ESSENCES #12 in Hairspray

Love your look? Then hold onto it with Herbal Essences Set Me Up Beautiful Bold Hold Styling Hairspray! This max-strength spray keeps strands in their place so your look can go the long-haul, as our dewy Lily of the Valley fragrance delights you from the first spray.

• Maximum strength hairspray helps keep strands in place
  • Hairspray scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • 24 hour hold and humidity protection
  • Max hold haispray that holds style with shine, so your look can stay strong
  • Level 4 hold max
  • One 8 fl oz aerosol can

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycereth-7 Triacetate, Ammonium Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acetamide Mea, Cyclohexylamine, Peg-8 Dimethicone.

Herbal Essences Set Me Up Beautiful Bold Hold Hairspray
  • "This hairspray smells great and helps hold hair in place nicely, but it is almost too powerful and if sprayed enough will make your hair crunchy and especially in my hair, tangled." in 2 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a hairspray for daily use i would recommend this." in 1 review
  • "leaves your hair soft not flaky." in 1 review
  • "My hair is very thick and most hairspray don't help hold my hair in place." in 1 review
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love the hold this product gives without a hefty price. Very affordable at $2.97 and it last all day for real. I’ve been growing my hair out from a pixie cut and I use this to slick my hair back into a pompadour style. I’d highly recommend this product. It also has great smell.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
This hairspray holds my thick hair so well. I was very shocked to find that out after searching and searching for a product that will work well for me. I found this at Walmart for $6 , I think that’s super cheap because this stuff really works! I appreciate that this product holds my hair when it’s really hot outside , and when it’s raining. I am super pleased with this hair spray and I highly recommend it to everyone!
Elishah A.
Lexington Pk, MD
For someone who has trouble keeping curls within half an hour after using a curling wand, I will continue to use this product. However, my hair was a little stiff after applying it but it was to be expected since it’s the strongest level of hold. Also I don’t feel the need to spray a ton of it to achieve my needs. I love how affordable it was (About $3.00) and does the job very well.
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
This product I mainly use for the smell and a manageable feel to my hair. Most of the time I get the product when it's on sale at Walgreens 2 for $6. I does help maintain hair style and control frizz. If I use this product alone I can go about another day or two without having to wash my hair. Would I continue buying? YES! DO I recommend to others? Yes!
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
I've heard some good reviews on Herbal Essences Set Me Up Beautiful Bold Hold Hairspray so I bought it and I didn't like it. It left my hair sticky and when it finally dried it was stiff. Ugh...I was completely disappointed in the performance. However, the smell was fantastic!
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
This is a great hairspray! As with the Herbal Essences Curl Boosting Mousse, this is also a staple product in my everyday routine! I love the flexibility the product has yet it will keep your hair in place without becoming too crunchy. This also has the best smell of ANY hairspray I have every used!
Rachel H.
Uhrichsville, OH
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Beautiful Bold Hold Hairspray is the best smelling, boldest hold (without the "flakes" when you try to brush it out) and it's PERFECT for that amazing #Halloween hairstyle that just isn't supposed to move from trick or treat until the end of the adults only after party! Highly recommend this hairspray even for everyday use, you won't be sorry! Very inexpensive as well! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Alexandra S.
Erie, PA
I like this hairspray. I don’t use hairspray all that often but when I do this is what I use. Even though it says firm hold, it seems to wear off after a few hours. The smell is ok but not great. Overall it’s a pretty decent low budget hairspray, but I️m sure there is something better out there.
tiffani B.
oxford, WI
This is my favorite hairspray right now. It smells good and it works great. I don't have to use much at all because it does such a good job. I love using it sprayed on a dry toothbrush (used only for this) and smoothing my fly aways with it. It keeps them in control and doesn't make my hair crunchy.
Zuzanna C.
This. hairspray. is. amazing! First of all, it smells so fresh and great. And it does it's job! I tried teasing my hair with this and it held up so well and my hair didn't feel crunchy after I brushed some of the sections out. It also comes out in more of a mist than a spray which I prefer!
Glenda M.
Does this hairspray leave residue?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this usually last?
Laura O.
Stockton, CA
Can you use this for keeping your hair curled?
Loren K.
Does this makes anyone else's hair hard and flaky? I've noticed this makes my hair flaky and white and extremely hard way more than any other hair spray.
Caitlin W.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
How did this work for everyone?? Good or bad!