Herbal Essences Set Me Up Beautiful Bold Hold Hairspray

by Herbal Essences

Love your look? Then hold onto it with Herbal Essences Set Me Up Beautiful Bold Hold Styling Hairspray! This max-strength spray keeps strands in their place so your look can go the long-haul, as our dewy Lily of the Valley fragrance delights you from the first spray.

• Maximum strength hairspray helps keep strands in place
  • Hairspray scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • 24 hour hold and humidity protection
  • Max hold haispray that holds style with shine, so your look can stay strong
  • Level 4 hold max
  • One 8 fl oz aerosol can

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycereth-7 Triacetate, Ammonium Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acetamide Mea, Cyclohexylamine, Peg-8 Dimethicone.

Is this a good brand of hairspray?
How is the texture of your hair after you use this?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Set Me Up Beautiful Bold Hold Hairspray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This hairspray smells great and helps hold hair in place nicely, but it is almost too powerful and if sprayed enough will make your hair crunchy and especially in my hair, tangled.” in reviews
“My hair is very thick and most hairspray don't help hold my hair in place.” in reviews
“leaves your hair soft not flaky.” in reviews
“If you are looking for a hairspray for daily use i would recommend this.” in reviews
Mesa, AZ
I was super happy with this hairspray. I normally don't care to use hairspray for the fact that it leaves key hair "crunchy" and weighs down my hair by making it look greasy; to which I then have to wash my hair that night or the next day. With this hairspray, I found it did an amazing job with holding my hairs but still allowing them to bounce. It helped tame my fly aways when I wore my hair straight without making my roots greasy nor crunchy. Then to top it all off, the scent of it is nice and refreshing- not majoring chemical smelling of arisol. I haven't been able to find this particular scent in stores again, but if I knew where to buy it- I would totally get it again!
San Francisco, CA
This is one of my all-time favorite hairsprays for creative, hard to hold styles. It is a very, very strong hold, but at the same time, not hard or stiff to the touch. It is a good value for the price and I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs that extra bit of hold. this is a great hairspray! I used this product for a few years. I have thicker frizzy hair and it keeps it in place. It doesn't have a bad smell and it has good hold.
Pittsburgh , PA
My favorite part about herbal essences and this hairspray is that it smells so good! Some hairsprays can smell very chemically, but this leaves a pleasant smell while doing your hair. I’ve been using this product for about 5 years now and it works great! Another great product you can get at a reasonable price.
Utica, NY
I use this hairspray for everyone in my household.. this includes my 6 year old daughter with long curly hair and my 12 year old son with spikey hair! We all love it and the smell is awesome. The only thing I would change is the fact it turns your hair white if you move the hair out of place that was sprayed.
Hoffman Est, IL
Purchased at: Target
I bought it for the first time just to try something else tan my usual hairspray (garnier fruitis) and I’m disappointed. When you spray it holds your hair for a while but it leaves like a hard shield on your hair that I can feel it and it bothers me. You hair gets very hard and slowly hairspray breaks off.
Colorado Springs
It keeps my hair mostly in place and doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy or stiff. I used it for my senior prom in 2019 to keep some curls in place and they stay for 3 days after until I washed it. My curls never fell out even with a lot of jumping around and dancing. It also has a really nice smell!
Georgetown, KY
I like this brand for my hair. It’s a good price, it holds my hair in pretty good place. It also snells good, it doesn’t leave that waxy residue most hair sprays do. It holds your hair in place without making it feel sticky and stuck. You can get this at a pretty reasonable price and does a good job.
Edgewater, MD
This is an okay hairspray. I don't hate it, but I don't particularly love it either. I find it to be a bit sticky and intense. If you need a strong hold for dance or theatre or something, I think it'd be great for that. But I don't think it's great for everyday, flexible styles. Smells pretty okay.
Romeoville, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is very effective! You can easily control how much hold you want to get from it and adjust accordingly to get the results you want from it. It works great for both males and females. The scent is wonderful too without being too girly for men or boys or to masculine for girls or women!
Great value for the price! It’s brushable if you get too much in there and won’t crack and turn white if so. I use it for my bangs and flyaways on the crown when I do a top knot. If you use too much it does make the hair section up and look wet. Nice light scent!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dallas, TX
il y a un an
Jessica L. • il y a 8 mois
I’m not sure where you can samples but Target and Wal Mart usually have travel sizes.
il y a 2 ans
Does Herbal Essences Set Me Up Beautiful Bold Hold Hairspray hold your haor in place without making it hard and crunchy?
Ann G. • il y a 2 mois