BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Gently Cleanse for Balanced Hydration

Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Shampoo is a moisturizing shampoo specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to lightly cleanse and rejuvenate hair using a silicone-free formula.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences NAKED Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • NAKED Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Shampoo that is color safe and provides moisture
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of infused herbs, clean mint and sandalwood with Herbal Essences NAKED Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner
  • For more stunning hair, use NAKED Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner with bio:renew

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on ULTA
Tabitha D.
I received the Herbal Essences naked moisture rosemary & herbs shampoo from influenster to test out. First my hair is shoulder length, thick, curly, frizzy and dry hair. There are a few pros and cons to this shampoo.
Pro- It is free from paraben, gluten, colorants and silicone. It also includes ingredients like antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp. I didn't have any problems getting it to lather up and it defiantly is a clarifying product. I also had a slight tingle on my scalp after applying the shampoo though I don't know if that's a good thing or a reaction to the ingredients.
Cons- The smell is to much for me, it smells like a mans body wash where I prefer fruity smells. I have found every time I shampoo my hair it leaves my hair so dry and tangled I can't even run my fingers through it. My hair feels like all of the natural oils have been striped out of my hair. I have used one third of the bottle to give it a good try but now will be giving it to my husband to use on his oily hair.
I don't feel this is a bad product and I love most herbal essences products but just think this product is not right for my hair type. I would recommend it for those with oily hair just not dry hair. I have tried this product for over 3 weeks and only wash my hair every 3 days.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
There are so many positive things to say about the Herbal Essences Bio Renew Rosemary & Herbs Shampoo. I received this product for free and my first initial thought when I opened up my voxbox was to look at the packaged detail, and it’s very appealing and pretty. I’m intrigued with the style and design. It has the perfect color compatibility to go along with the “Rosemary & Herbs” theme. The second thing I noticed about the shampoo is that it is has natural plant resources. Antioxidants, Aloe, & Sea Kelp bring together a shampoo that is actually beneficial for your hair. When I first opened the bottle, the fragrance was fresh, clean and lovely. It had the perfect blended smell of rosemary and mint fragrances. I had never been so excited to shampoo my hair. When showering, I added a small amount into the palm of my hands. This product lathers like many shampoos, so you don’t have to use a lot of product to get the results you are looking for. A little goes a long way! So I lathered, from root to tip, and let it sit in my hair a minute or so due to the thickness of my hair, and then rinsed. I color my hair quite often, right now it’s in a shade of black so I was nervous that this would rinse the color out of my hair, but it didn’t! It rid my hair of build up residue and it left a strong fragrant smell to my hair before I even conditioned! I finished my shower after using the Rosemary & Herbs Foam Conditioner and I’m so in love with my hair right now. After styling it like I do in my regular hair routine, my hair is soft, silky smooth, shiny, and smells divine! Having uncontrollable frizzy, damaged, and dry hair, this product literally seems like it saved my hair. I swear on it and I totally recommend using it if you want that salon-like feel. I’m definitely showing it off!
Kristen L.
Salisbury, MD
Here's the deal.

I did not want to like this shampoo. It has Sodium Laureth Sulfate in it, which is a chemical I try to avoid because it can be an irritant for those of us with sensitive skin.

I also wasn't convinced by the marketing schtick about being 'green', since the bottle of shampoo was wrapped in plastic.

The smell of the shampoo is a little offputting - it smells like men's cologne and nothing like the 'rosemary & herbs' it claims to contain.

All these things aside, I LOVE the way my hair has felt since I washed it with this shampoo and the Herbal Essences bio:renew foaming conditioner in the same scent. It feels light and smooth, instead of it's usual frizzy and coarse. In addition the post shower smell is much more subtle than the smell in the shower. My husband even commented a day after washing that my 'hair smelled good'.

I also appreciate that this product is a step in the right direction. No colorants, *some* natural ingredients, and the use of renewable wind credits at the factory where it's made. However, I think Herbal Essences can do better by getting rid of excess plastic and by removing as many of the unpronouncable chemicals as possible (including SLS - make a sensitive skin version!).
Charna H.
Received these products in a voxbox from Influenster to test and review. So, I normally buy Herbal Essences hair products even without testing them first because I love the way they smell, natural and fresh like a garden or bouquet of flowers. With that being said I've never tried this Rosemary scent before and I was pretty curious when I initially opened the box. The packaging is so pretty, I like the color scheme. Scent wise, it's so pretty and crisp. Not only does it smell beautiful out of the bottle but the scent lasts in your hair for quite a while unlike most shampoo products. This shampoo lathered up like a dream, worked easily into the scalp, and once rinsed out left my hair feeling very clean but maybe a little too clean. Maybe it's just me just it felt like it did strip a little of the natural oils out of my hair. I have long thick wavy hair and most products do leave my hair dry. I do like this however, maybe it's just better to use after a few days of build up have passed.
Bernice B.
Long Beach , CA
It leaves the hair feeling pure from impurities. It's like cleaning a window with Windex. It has that squeaky feeling when you wash off the shampoo. I think it's the aloe in it that makes it feel that way. I wouldn't use it as my daily shampoo since I have thick curly/wavy frizzy hair. Although, it could be my every 2 weeks shampoo. The time when I really need a redo. As I only wash my hair every other day and prefer a different shampoo for that and use oil products that can linger on the hair and scalp. It smells good! It has layers of different scents. Similar to Bath & Body Works Stress Relief fragrance.
Thania C.
Fulton, NY
When I got my free voxbox I couldn't wait to open this product. When I unwrapped aposta crap from the bottle and open to the cap, I couldn't wait to put this product in my hair. While washing it made my hair feel very very clean. There was no waxy residue and it didn't feel like I had any residual oil left over. So far I've used this three times this week. Not only does it make my hair very clean which normally is very oily, but it makes it smell oh so wonderful. I wanted to thank @influenster for allowing me the privilege to get this free sample and to try it.
robin m.
Peru, IN
I received my full size bottle and I was impressed with the bio: renew . I opened it up to smell it and at first I must say it was a bit overwhelmed by the fragrance as it's not what I was used to.
I of course had to try it out and even though it smelled strong in the bottle once I put it in my hair it was much lighter of a fragrance and I actually liked it. It made my hair softer and not as weighed down like my usual brand of shampoo.

I love the ingredients and I am going to switch to this from now on.
#Gotitfree #Influenster #Herbalessence
Christie E.
Oviedo, FL
I received a bottle of Herbal Essences Rosemary & Herbs Shampoo and Conditioner for free to sample and review. After using the shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks I was not impressed with the performance compared with my usual hair care routine, which normally consists of Aveda Smooth Infusion shampoo and conditioner followed by Phimolient before I blow-dry. I found the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner to be heavy and leaves my hair feeling heavy and my hair has been uncooperative for the last two weeks. Now that I have tried Herbal Essences for the last two weeks and have written my review I intend to return to using my Aveda products.
Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
I was happy to receive this free sample to try out and was even more happy to see that it was free of nasty chemicals and harsh additives that strip the hair and most of all leave my hair dry. The scent was a nice smell and lasts for a while. Washing my hair often incorporates deep cond itioning and would be great if the Bio Renew line had a hair mask/deep conditioning treatment. As the foam conditioner for me didn't provide a lot of moisture as deep conditioning post shampoo can.

Overall the shampoo worked wonders on cleaning a week's worth of product buildup (gel, hairspray) and left my hair soft and smelling amazing. I defiantly would recommend this to friends and family. My only suggestion is a deep conditioning or hair mask treatment added to the line. *This was a free sample from @Influenster and my reviews are based on testing the free sample
Nikki K.
Lino Lakes, MN
This shampoo is exactly what I want in a shampoo! I love the look of the bottle! It makes me want to try it for sure the packaging and design is very sleek! I was a bit worried about the rosemary and herb smell but it smells pretty good! I thought I may smell like a chicken breast but it smells very clean and fresh! When I used it the first time I could feel the difference from my shampoo from the salon this felt clean and crisp and a lot less heavy than many shampoos I have used! I really enjoyed the smell and feel of my hair it was weightless! It actually brought my hair to life! Really enjoyed this new product!
Karen A.
Good for oily hair?
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
What type of hair is this good for?
robin m.
Peru, IN
[product:herbal-essences-bio:renew-soft-control-creme-gel] does this leave hair feeling natural or stiff and wet looking?