BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Foam Conditioner is specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to moisturize hair without leaving strands weighed down.

• bio:renew Rosemary & Herbs Foam Conditioner weightlessly conditions fine hair for moisturized strands that aren’t weighed down
  • Use in-shower by applying a palm-sized amount from root to tip, let absorb, then rinse for voluminous results
  • Whipped with our signature bio:renew blend of antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens and colorants
  • Warm, rich notes of herbs, mint and sandalwood

Ingredients :

Water, Isobutane, Propane, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance, Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta.

• Can you use this product if you dye/color your hair?6 Answers
  • [product:herbal-essences-bio:renew-flexible-style-mousse]...5 Answers
Chrissy M.
Lubbock, TX
As far as a hydrating conditioner it’s fantastic and the foam consistency is pretty interesting however I don’t think ingredients like cetearyl alcohol, propane and isobutane can be good for the hair or releasing into the environment.
CamUnbothered g.
Hey everybody.! I received this product complimentary for testing and reviews purposes. However , all options are my own. ..I really enjoyed this product , especially for my hair type..it really did suprise me.i was very shocked! I have kinky curly hair and it moisturized it in the short Time it was in my hair. I was able to de tangle my hair with the product in it.it was very weird, it was not noticible in my hair it just absorbed unlike regular conditioner.my hair was very soft, manegable, and gave great curl definition. The best part is you don't have to leave in long to see and feel results. it is very affordable, and I will buy again.for a full detailed review check out my channel and please subscribe. My channel name is CAMUNBOTHERED and this video is listed
Anita K.
Happy Valley, OR
The bigger bottle is the Rosemary & Herbs 🌿Foam Conditioner that contains Essential Antioxidants that will leave your hair soft and free flowing! I love the scent and how gentle it is on my hair. It’s known to nourish your hair. This Conditioner is ph Balanced and Safe for Colored Hair!
The Smaller bottle is:
Herbal Essences Cucumber & Green Tea Dry Shampoo
I love how well it works! It doesn’t leave my hair feeling like hay (other brands do) and the scent is fresh! 🌱
MARQUITA J.
When I receive the Herbal Essences naked moisture Rosemary & Herbs conditioner for free from influenster to try, I was very curious to see how it work well with my hair, Conditioner is more important than shampoo for my hair. The way I know if a conditioner is good for my hair is if I put it in before I wash it and it can untangle my hair ,well I put this conditioner in my hair before I wash it, and it detangled my hair, it made my hair soft and wonderful and then I washed it and then put Rosemary& herb conditioner the back in my hair after I was done washing it I use it as a leave-in conditioner it doesn't weigh my hair down and I love using it as a leave-in conditioner
Autumn E.
Ruskin, FL
First time I have ever tried a foam conditioner. Herbal Essences Rosemary & Herbs foam conditioner smells great. I’m happy to see more natural ingredients that help protect my hair from damage and moisturizes my hair. I use it with the shampoo and am pretty happy with the results. I feel like I use more than my usual conditioner because I have a lot
Of hair and it’s thicker. I have special treatments done to my hair so I’m thankful it is paraben free which allows the treatments to last longer.
I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are always my own.Herbal Essences Rosemary & Herbs Foam Conditioner
Tiffany I.
Winston Salem, NC
So, I have VERY damaged hair. I've used box dye for way too long and it's made my hair feel like hay. I loose tons of hair due to breakage every time I shampoo, and have to pile on the conditioner to even attempt to get my fingers to run through my wet hair after a shower. After trying this Herbal Essences Bio:Renew foam conditioner along with the corresponding shampoo I noticed an immediate difference. It only took a small amount of this magical foam to get my hair untangled and keep it that way. It left my hair soft, silky, manageable and smelling wonderful with a fresh, clean scent.

I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone else who has dry and damaged hair, as it's done wonders for me; on par with much more expensive salon brands for a fraction of the cost.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I love the floral/tropical scent of this conditioner. It was very relaxing. Its my first time trying foam conditioner. My hair is very thick coarsely and kinky curly. It was nice to try something new. But it felt astringent on my 💇 hair. My hair was soaking it all up and felt to keep reapllying product.It didn't detangly my coils. Nor did the product leave my hair feeling soft or bouncy. African ameeican hair such as mine has specific needs and this conditionerer didnt meet those needs. Maybe someone that has a softer less thick kiny haair type such as mine would benefit more o personally didn't see a different... My hair is natural, dry, frizzy,damaged and brittle.
zormarie v.
Indian Orchard, MA
This conditioner its so different! At first I thought It was a hair styling product then I read the whole bottle and wow It's a foam conditioner preety new for me! I was skeptical about it at first but when I apply it it was like a Bomb of amazing herbs the scent is really comfortable It feels like if I was surrounded with flowers and herbs, really a great sensation and when I apply it to my hair it feels fresh and clean! Im really looking forward to buy this again!!
Lexi H.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the smell of this conditioner as it’s subtle and not super girly! My hair has been dyed and damaged over the past couple years so I find that I only get properly hydrated hair by using salon quality conditioner. The ‘foam’ method is definitely something I was interested to try out. The foam wasn’t too runny so I wasn’t worried about it running off my hands in the shower. It was a little tough to work in to my hair and felt like I had to go back again for a second round of conditioner to make sure I got it everywhere.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks to @influenster, I had the opportunity to try Herbal Essence products for the first time. The Rosemary & Herbs Foam Conditioner is a great product. Paired with the Rosemary & Herbs Shampoo, it gave my extremely dry hair the moisture it needed. The foam is thick, yet lightweight when applied to the hair. It covers every strand and when rinsed out, leaves your hair feeling soft and lightly scented. I would definitely recommend giving these products a try.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
Can you use this product if you dye/color your hair?
robin m.
Cedar key , FL
[product:herbal-essences-bio:renew-flexible-style-mousse] how well does this work?