Herbal Essences Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner uploaded by Bianca D.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Gently Condition for Balanced Moisture

Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients for light conditioning and soft hair that’s full of life.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences NAKED Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • NAKED Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Conditioner that is color safe and provides moisture
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of infused herbs, clean mint and sandalwood with Herbal Essences NAKED Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner
  • For more stunning hair, use NAKED Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Shampoo with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Peg-2m, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Ashley R.
This review is going to basically be the same as the on for the shampoo since I used the two together but I received this in my lastest voxbox for free which arrived the day I was leaving for vacation. So I took a risk and took the shampoo and conditioner and the dry shampoo with me on vacation while leaving my normal products at home! For the 6 days I was on vacation this is the only conditioner I used well cause I had too. The shampoo and conditioner were great! The they both smell amazing! It feels really moisturizing and made my hair feel super soft without leaving behind any residue. Sometimes when I use certain conditioners and I let my hair air dry my roots look greasy. But this conditioner didn't do that for me! I also have dark hair and bleached it blonde so it has some damage, this conditioner made my hair feel soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Bianca D.
I received as part of a complimentary voxbox and I'm so glad I did. This product is well worth the value. You only need a little bit and it softens the hair and goes through curly hair very easily. I noticed my hair was very smooth after it dried. I would recommend using with Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
Smells fantastic!! My daughter recently picked this out for her hair because the bottle was pretty and it smelt nice. After using it on her for a few weeks I love it. It keeps her hair smelling good for 2 days.
Jen R.
Obsessed. Absolutely one the packaging, scent, and just how clean my hair feels after using this product! It doesn't feel weighted down and has a great, clean, fullness about it! Would definitely recommend!
Amy P.
Daly City, CA
I got this product complementary from Influenster. The smell is different but good. It's moisturized my hair well and dried nice and soft. Product does what it suppose to.
Caroline M.
I have thin, dry hair and struggle to find something to moisturize my scalp but not weigh down my strands. This conditioner worked great for me! I love that I can find it at an affordable price but that it actually works. It has an expensive smell that is not too offensive; however, it does not last too long. Overall, I would recommend this to a friend and look forward to continuing to use this product!
Kourt N.
This Herbal Essence rosemary shampoo and conditioner ruined my hair. After first putting it on, it stripped my hair immediately while in the shower despite the water. It became cracked and stiff. I had to use 3 layers of my typical conditioner and a leave-in conditioner to even make it possible to feel better. A day later, my head broke out in hives and bumps from the reaction to the shampoo. Never again.
Addie P.
Harrisville, WV
This conditioner really moisturized my hair. It works much better than some of the drugstore brands I have tried. I have an oily scalp and usually have to wash my hair once a day sometimes once every two days.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
I received this in a VoxBox and I absolutely love it. I have a very oily scalp and my hair tangles easily. This works wonders for me. I love it.
Ashley E.
I recently purchased this and have been pleasantly surprised so far. The texture of my hair is smooth and th scent is very appeasing.
Bianca D.
who likes this conditioner?