Herbal Essences Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner uploaded by Gabriela L.Herbal Essences Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner uploaded by Bianca D.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Gently Condition for Balanced Moisture

Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients for light conditioning and soft hair that’s full of life.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences NAKED Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • NAKED Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Conditioner that is color safe and provides moisture
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of infused herbs, clean mint and sandalwood with Herbal Essences NAKED Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner
  • For more stunning hair, use NAKED Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Shampoo with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Peg-2m, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Samantha N.
Minot, ND
This is my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioners. Highly recommend them all. I’ve never been disappointed in how they work! Soft easy manageable hair every time I use it, plus they smell amazing!
Emily L.
Berthoud, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: PACK OF 5 - Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Naked Moisture Rosemary & Herbs Conditioner 13.5 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle more...
Smells really good but I feel as though the shampoo and conditioner should work better together. I would find my hair super tangled after using the products which was super upsetting
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
Omg I love this conditioner. It makes my hair so soft & fluffy which is amazing Bc it’s currently shorter than I would like. But this also smells AMAZING!!!!!!! Herbal Essences never disappoints.
dottie H.
I absolutely love Herbal Essences. My hair is always feeling soft. This scent has an amazing smell to it and keeps your hair with a refreshing scent all day long!
Chelsea G.
I normally love Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner. It always smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling super clean. This one, however, was awful for my hair! It made my scalp so incredibly oily! I was so disappointed with the effects of this conditioner 😞 I’ll still use this brand but definitely not this particular conditioner.
Chelsea K.
College Sta, TX
This is my favorite shampoo of all time. I have long curly and dry hair and this product works wonders for it. I would recommend the shampoo to anyone who is looking for a drugstore product at a great price that works wonderfully.
Addie P.
Harrisville, WV
This conditioner really moisturized my hair. It works much better than some of the drugstore brands I have tried. I have an oily scalp and usually have to wash my hair once a day sometimes once every two days.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown, WI
Smells fantastic!! My daughter recently picked this out for her hair because the bottle was pretty and it smelt nice. After using it on her for a few weeks I love it. It keeps her hair smelling good for 2 days.
Ashley R.
This review is going to basically be the same as the on for the shampoo since I used the two together but I received this in my lastest voxbox for free which arrived the day I was leaving for vacation. So I took a risk and took the shampoo and conditioner and the dry shampoo with me on vacation while leaving my normal products at home! For the 6 days I was on vacation this is the only conditioner I used well cause I had too. The shampoo and conditioner were great! The they both smell amazing! It feels really moisturizing and made my hair feel super soft without leaving behind any residue. Sometimes when I use certain conditioners and I let my hair air dry my roots look greasy. But this conditioner didn't do that for me! I also have dark hair and bleached it blonde so it has some damage, this conditioner made my hair feel soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Caroline M.
I have thin, dry hair and struggle to find something to moisturize my scalp but not weigh down my strands. This conditioner worked great for me! I love that I can find it at an affordable price but that it actually works. It has an expensive smell that is not too offensive; however, it does not last too long. Overall, I would recommend this to a friend and look forward to continuing to use this product!
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
who likes this conditioner?