Herbal Essences Purifying Conditioner, Tea Tree

by Herbal Essences

Get the free-flowing hair of your dreams and control frizz with Herbal Essences Purifying Conditioner with Tea Tree. This lightweight, purifying, pH-balanced formula is made without mineral oil. Plus, it’s safe for color-treated hair. All good things. So, get the shiny-soft hair with all the bounce and fullness you require. Oh, and did we mention it detangles and protects against damage, too? It does. This lightweight, moisturizing conditioner is crafted without mineral oil Scented with notes of tea tree essence Detangles and protects hair from damage leaving your hair soft with volume Uses a pH-balanced formula that is also safe for color-treated hair Cruelty-free certified by PETA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herbal Essences Purifying Conditioner, Tea Tree!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,717 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I have a teen son and my husband who LOVE to have CLEAN hair. Who doesn't?! ;) My teen son REALLY likes the softness of the slip of a matching conditioner to go alongside his shampoo- IF I can find that. As a hairdresser- I like trying new brands of tea tree shampoo on them. I had never tried the herbal essence brand of their's before- but have been very impressed by the recycle friendly bottles and the large size- it offers 29.2 ounces which keeps my guys going for a while in our shower! I am a frugal Momma who loves to buy in bulk to save 💰 overall. I can highly recommend this shampoo as a clean tea tree option that is good on the family wallet! 😃
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
Herbal Essences Purifying Conditioner, Tea Tree uploaded by Vanessa A.
I liked this product and the shampoo. I will say this much it may be best if you use a number of hair products weekly. Since it may over-dry your hair if you use too much. I liked that the product had a mint scent. The tea tree scent was noticeable but not overwhelming. The conditioner works into the hair well and rinses clean.
Lana L.
Purchased at: Target
This has a very strong scent which smells good at first, but it lingers way too long on the hair. I looked at the ingredients and it has benzyl alcohol which is an irritating allergen and might be the reason I got a headache from using this conditioner. If you’re sensitive to strong fragrances, avoid this one at all costs. It left residue on my hair even after I washed it off over and over. It also made my hair super frizzy and dry.
Adriana G.
Discovery Bay
Smells AMAZING but I think it leaves a residue on my scalp that makes it oily. Super bummer if that's the case.
Dusti R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I have used Herbal Essences off and on for years. I got this because I love the way it smells. My hair smelled great when I used it. But my issue was it gave me dandruff. This is not something I can use and it makes me sad that I can't. If you don't have a sensitive scalp give it a try but this made mine worse. Fortunately Aveeno was my saving grace.
Tiffany K.
Hartselle, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this conditoner in a double pack at walmart for ten dollars! It is fantstic I have school aged children and the tea tree helps fight off lice... Plus for any mother. Another plus not heavy or greasy at all due to being clarifying and ita amazing for curls. The scent is awesome tea tree to me usually stinks but this is a little masculine... Plus for the husband. But it is a clean smell as well.
Leslee G.
Edmonds, WA
I use the shampoo as well as this conditioner when I wash my hair and it’s my favorite. Even after switching from purology this is my go to and I won’t go back to spending 4x the money on something else when this does wonders for me. I have a lot of fine hair and I’m blonde and this leaves my hair smooth and soft and shiny and I can let it air dry without it getting crazy frizzy like other washing routines have left me.

Looking for your answer?