Hair CareHair ProductsShampooHerbal Essences
Potent Aloe + Eucalyptus Sulfate Free Shampoo

Herbal Essences Potent Aloe + Eucalyptus Sulfate Free Shampoo

by Herbal Essences

Say hello to aloe! Nature’s gentle care. Our Potent Aloe + Eucalyptus formula is infused with hand-picked, sustainably-sourced aloe, leaving your hair hydrated while balancing your scalp. Our sulfate free shampoo nourishes dry hair, leaving it silky soft with increased manageability, suppleness, and shine. It’s made with real botanicals that are endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a world leading expert on plants. This sulfate-free is pH-balanced and gentle enough to use every day. Pair with Herbal Essences bio:renew Aloe + Eucalyptus Conditioner for the perfect sulfate free shampoo and conditioner pairing. Discover the wonders of nature, selected by experts, blended by us. That’s plant-based beauty. SCALP BALANCE: Our Sulfate free Potent Aloe + Eucalyptus shampoo nourishes hair for a balanced scalp HAIR CARE: Nourishes dry hair, making it soft and manageable, and is pH-balance and color safe REAL BOTANICALS: Endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew – a world leading expert celebrating 260 years of plant science EWG VERIFIED SHAMPOO: Meets the Environmental Working Group's standards on ingredient selection, transparency, and manufacturing MINDFULLY CREATED: Sulfate free, paraben free, colorant free and certified cruelty free by PETA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herbal Essences Potent Aloe + Eucalyptus Sulfate Free Shampoo!
Paige P.
Winter Garden, FL
Herbal Essences Potent Aloe + Eucalyptus Sulfate Free Shampoo uploaded by Paige P.
Purchased at: Target
LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! Highly recommend, smells amazing (opinion but I personally think so) it keeps my hair feeling soft and refreshed all day. It keeps my hair from frizzing even on windy days it keeps it smooth and silky! I would definitely buy again!
Ashley W.
Bluffton, IN
Herbal Essences Potent Aloe + Eucalyptus Sulfate Free Shampoo uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Life is crazy enough, bring life back into your locks! Brittle and weak; my hair sees its fair share of opsticals that life throws it. Herbal Essences Bio renew with potent aloe and bamboo has gave strength back into each strain; giving the durability to my locks to tackle what life and I throw at it. With a fragrance that is just perfect and fresh, even after the suds have been washed away, the scent lingers and stays with your hair. Highly recommended!
Jihan A.
Slidell, LA
Herbal Essences Potent Aloe + Eucalyptus Sulfate Free Shampoo uploaded by Jihan A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I recommend this for people who like mild shampoo, it is also different from typical herbal essences shampoo since it has a mild scent. It did not irritate my scalp as well. The packaging is very nice too. Im pretty satisfied with it. I wish the scent lasts longer though.
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,080 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband purchased this as he has dandruff and thought it may help. It seems to have made a small difference. Personally I feel another product would work better , but for the price point this does Atleast help .
Alexa E.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I love this product because now herbal essence is cruelty free which is great. I only enjoy the bio renewal products from them because it has great ingredients and it’s non-toxic. I love this one specifically because of the eucalyptus it really helps my hair when I scrub my scalp I feel tingly. And since I’ve been using it my dandruff has actually been not active.
Eumy L.
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: CVS
I was recommended this product by EWG since it was verified by them. I love that it contains no harsh chemicals and it does wonders to my hair! I love it!
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Herbal Essences Potent Aloe + Eucalyptus Sulfate Free Shampoo uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I give this shampoo five stars. I love the smell it’s fresh and neutral so it’s good for a man or woman. It lathers beautifully. A little bit goes a long way. My hair was bouncy shiny and smelling great. Definitely a fan.
Jacqueline B.
Millbrook, AL
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell of this but it’s way too much for my hair. It’s too thick and just weighs my hair down. I’m not sure how well it’s working since I think it’s just adding residue to my hair. Won’t buy again since it doesn’t work for my thin/fine hair. But maybe good for someone who’s hair is a different texture.
Leah H.
Neenah, WI
I have another scent of this product and it’s definitely amazing!!!! It has a nice smell and makes my hair super smooth!
MaKenzie S.
Fostoria, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
horrible, my hair came out in clumps whenever i used this stuff, i’ve noticed that’s a trend with this brand. will not be purchasing from them again

Looking for your answer?