BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Nourish for Healthier Hair

Herbal Essences Passion Flower & Rice Milk Shampoo is a nourishing shampoo specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to deeply nourish hair for visibly healthier hair.

• Herbal Essences Passion Flower & Rice Milk Shampoo lets you is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Passion Flower & Rice Milk Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Shampoo that is color safe, nourishes and smooths hair
  • Herbal Essences Passion Flower & Rice Milk Shampoo lets you experience the multi-layered scents of juicy citrus, delicious passion fruit and creamy orange blossom
  • For more stunning hair, use Passion Flower & Rice Milk Conditioner with bio:renew

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Oryz A Sativa (Rice) Starch, Pearl Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Review for: 13.5 more...
I was hesitant to try this as I used to use this brand in my younger days until I found a better brand. I am actually surprised. It smells good, makes my hair soft, but it doesn't really do anything spectacular. The scent of the shampoo/conditioner lasts longer then usual. I rate 4 stars, because its just like any other shampoo.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Honestly, the bio:renew shampoo line by Herbal Essences is my absolute favorite. Lathers so well, amazing scents, and affordable as heck. I have super thick hair that tends to be kinda oily and this is hands down my favorite shampoo. I stock up on it every time it goes on sale.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
This is my current shampoo. I bought it on clearance, and OMG 😲 it is great! Lathers up really well and the smell is pleasantly intoxicating! The smell lasts for a long time. I sometimes wash my hair every other day and my hair still smells great on day 2! My fiancé loves the way my hair smells and feels using this shampoo. I recommend it to everyone! Just please don’t buy all of it - leave some for me!
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
Review for: 13.5 more...
Bought this on a whim because my hair needed a change in the routine, the scent is AMAZING. I didn’t think it would smell all the nice but honestly it’s so great. I am about halfway through the bottle and will probably snag another when I’m done.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
I love the product. My hair before was so rough, tangled, and dry. I’ve been using it now for about 2 weeks and my hairs so smooth, soft, and feels hydrated! I have frizzy hair and My hairs been different since.
Laney T.
Tuscaloosa
I have a sensitive scalp to certain products and have had a hard time finding a product that doesn’t make my head burn. I love this product because it’s very conditioning and smells wonderful!
Arashpreet S.
I love this shampoo it really helps keep my hair healthy and shiny. The smell is fantastic as well. I love it and so does my girlfriend. The rice milk is also vegan and natural which I like. I recommend this product.
Mallory P.
BROOKLYN, OH
Review for: 13.5 more...
I enjoy this affordable shampoo. It is better than their original line. It cleans well and leaves my hair super soft. It smells amazing. The matching conditioner is nice as well.
rachael n.
Smithville, TN
Review for: Herbal Essences Biorenew Passion Flower & Rice Milk Nourish Shampoo, 13.5 FL OZ [Female Shampoo] more...
For starters, this smells AMAZING. I use the shampoo and conditioner. It’s meant to nourish your hair and I can definitely say it does just that. I have an oily scalp and since I have started using this shampoo I have been able to go 2 days without washing my hair and it not be greasy or smell gross. Definitely recommend.
Natalie C.
Evansville, IN
This shampoo and conditioner smells heavenly, which is the first thing I look for in a shampoo. My hair has more volume (though it's not out of control), and is so so soft.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
what type of hair would this work well for?
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
What about the scense its good? I would like yo try it